+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is your star double?

Cameron Diaz !
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

colin farrel...ok..that is in my world. heheh

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    your movie star double is Cate Blanchett

An intellectual like you needs to be played by someone who understands how to be deep without being boring, someone who can grasp complicated subjects and make them seem clear cut, someone like Cate Blanchett. Whether bringing to life Elizabethan stories or playing an undercover WWII courier in Charlotte Gray, Cate has shown the world that being smart can be sexy.

Were you sometimes the kid in class who realized when the teacher made a mistake even if you didn't always point it out? Now that you're grown up, it wouldn't surprise us if you still liked the challenge of banter or enjoyed staying up late talking about the latest in political, social, or celebrity circles. Your glamour comes from your head first and radiates out through your looks. Cate's a natural to star as you because she, like you, has a good head on her shoulders. And she isn't afraid to use it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I, too got Drew Barrymore.
    A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out her own niche. That's why Drew Barrymore would be great for the part. Whether she's starring in unique films like Riding in Cars With Boys and Ever After, or heading out into town with daring dates, Drew refuses to conform to Hollywood's mold for leading ladies. Like Drew, you have a unique outlook and passion that shines through everything you do. And if you're truly like Drew, you're not afraid to show everyone who you are.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Re: Who is your star double?

"Your movie star double is Owen Wilson

A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out his own niche. That's why Owen Wilson would be great for the part. Whether he's acting in memorable oddball roles like Hansel in Zoolander or co-writing offbeat scripts like Rushmore or The Royal Tenenbaums, Owen knows how to create his own arc to stardom in Hollywood.

Back in high school, were you the one listening to bands that others hadn't discovered yet, or branching out with political or fashion statements of your own? How about raising quirky questions that stumped your teachers? Well, now that you've grown up some, people are starting to value your individuality and your creative way of looking at the world. Or at least, they will soon. So who better to play you in the role of your life than Owen? Doesn't it seem he was made for the part?"

OK...guess I should go into therapy too. :

BTW, how annoying is it to have to skip all those ads at the end? Holy crap!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Cameron Diaz! Well, she's certainly not my legs double...unfortunately.

Drew Barrymore...lol I love that gal!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Hmmm....I'm Reese Witherspoon and they're calling her and I guess me a space cadet

A space cadet (in the nicest sense of the word) like you needs to be played by someone who has her own rosy outlook on life, someone who is completely loyal, someone who is unbelievably endearing, someone like Reese Witherspoon.

Whether she's lighting up the stage as the dreamy darling in The Importance of Being Earnest, or pushing passed her blonde image in Legally Blonde, Reese's perfect for the part of someone who's seemingly clueless at times, but oddly intuitive when it matters most (even if we know that in real life she's a clever cookie).

Maybe you sometimes get preoccupied when people are talking around you, but who cares if you jump back into the conversation with a slightly bizarre comment or two? It just means your mind has been wandering in interesting places. You, like Reese in her leading lady roles, probably prefer to dedicate your full attention into the things that give you the most joy: your friends, your family, or a cause you're dedicated to. But ultimately, that's part of what attracts people to you and why they love having your good heart and supersensitive brain around. And that's also why Reese Witherspoon would be a box-office hit in the movie of your life.
    CYA

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Hehe I am Cate as well.. but im ok with that.. I love her and think shes an amazing actress and wonderful person and mom
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123