+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is your star double?

Awesome. I was praying it wasn't J-Ho.
    Reese Witherspoon

A space cadet (in the nicest sense of the word) like you needs to be played by someone who has her own rosy outlook on life, someone who is completely loyal, someone who is unbelievably endearing, someone like Reese Witherspoon.

Whether she's lighting up the stage as the dreamy darling in The Importance of Being Earnest, or pushing passed her blonde image in Legally Blonde, Reese's perfect for the part of someone who's seemingly clueless at times, but oddly intuitive when it matters most (even if we know that in real life she's a clever cookie).

Maybe you sometimes get preoccupied when people are talking around you, but who cares if you jump back into the conversation with a slightly bizarre comment or two? It just means your mind has been wandering in interesting places. You, like Reese in her leading lady roles, probably prefer to dedicate your full attention into the things that give you the most joy: your friends, your family, or a cause you're dedicated to. But ultimately, that's part of what attracts people to you and why they love having your good heart and supersensitive brain around. And that's also why Reese Witherspoon would be a box-office hit in the movie of your life.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Bluegh. I got Cate Blanchett too. :p
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Drew Barrymore

A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out her own niche. That's why Drew Barrymore would be great for the part. Whether she's starring in unique films like Riding in Cars With Boys and Ever After, or heading out into town with daring dates, Drew refuses to conform to Hollywood's mold for leading ladies. Like Drew, you have a unique outlook and passion that shines through everything you do. And if you're truly like Drew, you're not afraid to show everyone who you are.

---

well I too am glad I didn't get J-Lo (ugh)
    then again it probably has to do with being in the spotlight and wanting to work a lot.....

this one fits me well. And I like Drew!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quinn, your movie star double is Owen Wilson

A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out his own niche. That's why Owen Wilson would be great for the part. Whether he's acting in memorable oddball roles like Hansel in Zoolander or co-writing offbeat scripts like Rushmore or The Royal Tenenbaums, Owen knows how to create his own arc to stardom in Hollywood.

Benjamin Bratt

A magnetic man like you needs to be played by someone who knows how to get an audience's attention and keep it. That's why Benjamin Bratt would be a great leading man in the movie of your life. Underneath your sometimes quieter demeanor, there's an undeniable attraction that draws people to you, your thoughts, and your ideals. There's just something about you that has people screaming for more. But that's a good thing since you probably thrive when you're being social, promoting your causes and getting out and about to see the world.

You've just got that celebrity quality that makes people applaud, whatever you do. Even if you don't match Benjamin's lady-melting looks, his mega-star glow will help translate your charisma to the silver screen.

I'm shocked.... really.
    senrik, your movie star double is Will Smith
    joker like you needs to be played by someone charming, someone who isn't afraid to get a little silly but someone who always knows the difference between being outrageous and being obnoxious. That's why Will Smith would be perfect for the part. With his dazzling smile, addictive laugh, and great comedic timing, people would immediately identify with the lighthearted fun you bring to this world. Like Will, you love laughing and making other people laugh, too.

Back in school, were you the one making prank phone calls or organizing spoofs of all the teachers? Sure you've matured at least a little bit since then, but you've still probably got that 14-carat sense of humor. Because of that, you're probably the center of attention at parties, as friends gather to hear you making a mockery of everything from current events to the computer-illiterate idiot who sits next to you at work. You, like Will, don't want to take life too seriously, and that's what will shine through if the Fresh Prince of comedy plays you in the movie of your life.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    BB, your movie star double is
    Cameron Diaz!

A joker like you needs to be played by someone charming, someone who isn't afraid to get a little silly but someone who always knows the difference between being outrageous and being obnoxious. That's why Cameron Diaz would be perfect for the part. With her dazzling smile, addictive laugh, and great comedic timing, people would immediately identify with the lighthearted fun you bring to this world. Like Cameron, you love laughing and making other people laugh, too.

Back in school, were you the one making prank phone calls or organizing spoofs of all the teachers? Sure you've matured at least a little bit since then, but you've still probably got that 14-carat sense of humor. Because of that, you're probably the center of attention at parties, as friends gather to hear you making a mockery of everything from current events to the computer-illiterate idiot who sits next to you at work. You, like Cameron, don't want to take life too seriously, and that's what will shine through if Cameron plays you in the movie of your life.

Yeah! I like her!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Cameron Diaz

j-lo... ugh

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Cate Blanchett

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast