Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your TV Family?

FORT Fogey

Who's Your TV Family?

Take this quiz at:

http://www.emode.com/tests/tvfamily/

Here's my results:

The Keatons

What would we do, baby, without us? Cue the oil painting credits sequence your family is most like The Keatons. Hippie idealists with a healthy dash of conservatism (in the form of Michael J. Fox...), Steven, Elyse, Alex, Mallory, Jennifer, and even little Andrew are your family's TV soulmates. You don't by any chance have a weird next door neighbor named Skippy, do you? Nah... But that doesn't matter. Your family is still a lot like the Keatons in the ways that really matter. Sure, you have your disagreements (remember how much Steven and Elyse hated Mallory's monosyllabic boyfriend Nick at first?), but you get over them and ultimately find your Family Ties closer than ever because of them. You're not exactly traditional, but you've got love and understanding to spare. So whip up something to eat (be sure to throw in some granola), and plan a family dinner already! Sha la la laa...

I got the Jetsons:
    Alley

I'm a member of the Addams family!! lol

Here's what it says:

The Addamses

Cue the finger snaps and haunted mansion scenes your family is most like everyone's favorite creepy, kooky, fun-loving clan, The Addamses! Yup, that's right. Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, and Uncle Fester (and even Grandma, Lurch, and Thing) are your family's TV soulmates. Trust us, that's a good thing. Because even though they're as nutty as fruitcakes, the Addamses are close and loving in their own special way. How many other families can boast of a mom and dad who can't keep their hands off each other after several years of marriage? Okay, so maybe that's not exactly where your family's similarities with the spooky, mysterious crew come in maybe your family just likes dressing in black. But we stand by our argument that it's good to be The Addams Family. Just don't ask what's cooking for dinner...

More people like you:

Emode Members:
    8% Addamses

The World:
    13% Addamses

Hmmmmm.... lol.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Without taking the quiz, I'm betting we are like the Barrone's on "Everybody Loves Raymond" Not that we are as bad as that, but that's probably the closest family on TV to mine.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Woohoo!

I got the Addams family!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Oh hell! I just took the test & it said my TV Family is The Simpsons. Well, at least it wasn't the Bundy's!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

My family is The Bradys. It's funny cuz my dad hated it when I watched the Brady Bunch.

The Bradys

Here's the story, of a TV family, that was really very much like yours. That's right you're The Bradys. Unconventional, blended, and hip in a very square way, Mike, Carol, Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby, Cindy, and even Alice are your family's TV soulmates. We're guessing you, too, have (or had) family meetings to settle even the most trivial matters or maybe you had a card house-building contest to decide if you were going to get a sewing machine or a boat. Either way, just like the Brady Bunch, your family has always managed to stick together through thick and thin, and we're willing to bet that nary a one of you is a quitter. So what are you waiting for? Go plan a family trip to Hawaii or the Grand Canyon right now! Just be sure to keep your hands off your siblings we don't care how groovy-looking they are.
    Who shot who in the what now?

The Simpsons.

I would have guessed Roseanne.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

My family:

The Huxtables

Cue the jazz music and cute dances your family is most like everyone's favorite '80s Cosby Show clan, The Huxtables. Urban, upscale, and professional, the Huxtables embody classy cool. That's why Cliff, Clair, Sondra, Denise, Theo, Vanessa, and Rudy are your family's TV soulmates. Sure, they had their little problems (remember the one where Theo got his ear pierced?), but they always figured them out before the half hour was over. Unquestionably hip and funny, when it came right down to it, they were also pretty much a traditional, emotionally healthy bunch. (We're guessing that description sounds familiar, considering that your family and the Huxtables are cut from the same cloth.) So what are you waiting for? Get that close-knit clan of yours together for some good ol' fashioned quality time right now! Just be sure to bring some Jello Pudding Pops to snack on...

mmmm.... pudding

I'm thinking my family would be The Osbournes.....I'll go see
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast