+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Your TV Family?

well well The Simpsons.....That's close enough.

I can't watch that show because of the lady who plays Marge (voice I mean)

She makes me nutty!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I got the Huxtables.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Mdrio9
    I got the Huxtables.
    It did say my TV mom counterpart was Claire Huxtable on the TV mom quiz.

Another Simpson kid here as well, ehhh don't see it, but that's what it comes up as.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Cristina, your TV family is the Bradys!

Here's the story, of a TV family, that was really very much like yours. That's right you're The Bradys. Unconventional, blended, and hip in a very square way, Mike, Carol, Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby, Cindy, and even Alice are your family's TV soulmates.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

FORT Fogey
    Am I the only member of the Keatson!?! As long as I don't have Michael J. Fox's personality and ideology...

senrik, your TV family is the Simpsons!
    Cue the blue skies, white clouds, and heavenly chorus your family is most like everyone's favorite Springfield residents, The Simpsons! Your clan may not have spiky yellow (or blue) hair or only four fingers per hand, but Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, and even Grandpa are still your family's TV soulmates. Sure, they squabble with the best of them (remember the time Bart burned Lisa's centerpiece? or when Homer ended up living in Bart's tree house after Marge got mad and threw him out?) but they always come through for each other when it counts. Look past the clever one-liners and surreal adventures, and you'll see a family with as much dysfunction and as much love as you and your nearest and dearest have in real life. So, to celebrate your Simpsonness, pull up a couch, grab a Duff beer, plop down in front of the TV, veg out, and thank your lucky stars that you don't have the Flanders family living next door!
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Addams Family here .. Strange but somehow fitting
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    BB, your TV family is the Keatons!

What would we do, baby, without us? Cue the oil painting credits sequence your family is most like The Keatons. Hippie idealists with a healthy dash of conservatism (in the form of Michael J. Fox...), Steven, Elyse, Alex, Mallory, Jennifer, and even little Andrew are your family's TV soulmates. You don't by any chance have a weird next door neighbor named Skippy, do you? Nah... But that doesn't matter. Your family is still a lot like the Keatons in the ways that really matter. Sure, you have your disagreements (remember how much Steven and Elyse hated Mallory's monosyllabic boyfriend Nick at first?), but you get over them and ultimately find your Family Ties closer than ever because of them. You're not exactly traditional, but you've got love and understanding to spare. So whip up something to eat (be sure to throw in some granola), and plan a family dinner already! Sha la la laa...

I loved the Keaton's...I'm happy with this one!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12