Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Type?

FORT Fogey

Who's Your Type?

Take this test at:

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/your_type_switch.jsp

Here's what the test said about me:

Your type is the Brain

Let's put it this way you would never date the Scarecrow from the Wizardof Oz. A guy without a brain is not the guy for you! Your Mr. Right is well-read, extremely knowledgeable, and can beat anyone at Trivial Pursuit. Hecan hold his own in any intellectual conversation, and he's got aninsatiable desire to learn. You prefer a strong mind over strong muscles and have no patience for someone who considers TV mentally stimulating.Whether it's because he can take apart a computer and rebuild it at thespeed of light or the way he can recite the price of any stock on themarket, his brainpower impresses you. You love to learn, and there's nobetter knowledge than the kind you get from someone you love!

I find this kind of funny....I'm picturing the guy John Wayne played in True Grit. One eye and all.

Your type is the Mountain Man

You like the outdoorsy guy. The strong, masculine man who's in touch withnature and extremely sporty. This low-maintenance guy has a no-frillsattitude, and his down-to-earth demeanor is very refreshing. He's probablyvery well rounded and maintains a healthy balance in his life. He's not thetype to get caught up in any of life's superficialities. Another thing youlove about him is that he's not a game-player. He's masculine without beingmacho, and he has no tolerance for petty things. So what you see is what youget. And you definitely like the entire package! Whether it's his sense ofadventure or his scruffy look that melts your heart, you always fall hardfor the Mountain Man.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

This is pretty much my husband.

Your type is the Preppy

If he's conservative, friendly, and clean-cut, he's just your type! You fallhard and fast for the Preppy guy. Whether it's because of his handsome appearance orhis impeccable hygiene, this guy's a safe bet! He's fun and social withoutbeing immature or wild. Your guy's refined, runs with a cool crowd, and hasa little cockiness thrown in for good measure. This Yuppie male is alwaysput together well. He's just cool, calm, and collected. Another quality thatdraws you to him is his ambition. He aims for success and follows whateverpath will lead him there. You respect how he always makes time for hisfriends and has a tendency to be a little goofy. With this cheeky,well-groomed guy, you can rest assured that you'll live the Americandream!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Sleeping with George W
    Well, our matchmakingwheel has landed on the RENAISSANCE MAN. This extremely cultured and knowledgeable guy is just your type! You can't resist his sophistication and passionate nature.

Bad Boy.

Definately not my current boyfriend, but it would explain one of my exes.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    wow, another test and another 'surprise" result:

Your type is the Sporty

Too bad Sporty Spice is off the market she'd be right up your alley. You like your girls fit, energetic, and ready to head out for a weekend backpacking trip on a moment's notice. Your Sporty Chick probably has more old trophies than you do, and a closet full of athletic gear that she actually uses. Her uniform is a sports bra and running shorts, and you think she looks sexiest in sweats with her hair in a ponytail. Since she's not into makeup or blow dryers, she's happy to oblige. You love that she likes to go to sporting events and doesn't mind watching a game or two on TV. She's spontaneous and open, friendly but not intentionally flirty. With her on your team, you can't help but feel like a champ.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Mine says "romantic" and its so true!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Your type is the Girl Next Door

Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal gal is just a stone's throw away she's the Girl Next Door. She's Sandra Bullock, Doris Day, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands a lot of respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a movie than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.

My type is
    Goofball.
    yeah...thats pretty much true
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Goofball for me as well, and yeah I guess that seems right since my taste in guys seems to be changing lately and I'd rather have somebody I can laugh with and have fun with than someone who will completely woo me in romantically anymore. Romance is still good, but laughter is turning out to be better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast