+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's Your Type?

This thread title reminded me of a graphic design joke - two fonts walk into a bar, and the bartender looks at them, and says, I'm sorry, I don't serve your type.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Your type is the Romantic

It's true.

There's no such thing as too much wining and dining! You're a sucker for theRomantic. Some flowers...a nice dinner...a little music right up youralley! Your type places his woman on a pedestal and treats her like a princess.

That's exactly what you crave. Whether you need it or not, youlike the reassurance that a romantic guy provides.

With him, you never feel taken for granted. You don't fall for the tough-guy act in fact, you'returned off by a guy who's not in touch with his feminine side. The sensitivemale who properly courts a woman will steal your heart every time. A littletraditional? Yup. A little old-fashioned? Maybe so. But did a little extradoting ever hurt anyone? Definitely not.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    If my type is the Brain, are they trying to call my husband a nerd!?!

pax
    Splendide mendax
    I guess I am looking for an artiste. Sounds intriguing.

Haha...I got goofball as well...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Your type is the Bad Boy

The Pink Lady needs her T-Bird. You're attracted to the Bad Boy. Thetough guy. The heart-breaker. So what if he's hard to tie down? You want aguy who's got an edge, someone who keeps you on your toes. In fact, it mightbe the challenge that keeps you around. His bad-ass attitude is like amagnet if a guy's got a rebel reputation, he's got your attention! Yourman's gotta be confident and have lots of machismo. Plain and simple,sensitive guys just don't float your boat. You have no time for the sweet,romantic, or doting guys who pursue you and, frankly, bore you to tears.Maybe you're just not into the touchy-feely thing right now. Who cares?Whether you're seeking adventure or looking to tame the wild, there'ssomething about a bad boy that keeps you coming back.

Sad, but true...
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123