+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: GAME: Create a Story

FORT Fogey
    ...told Randy he needed to lose some weight, to which Randy responded by...

(Since you asked, I am going to cut and paste this into a word file and anyone who wants a copy can e-mail me at a-holster@alumni.northwestern.ed u and I'll send them one...).

"me, you just don't know what you're talking about, dawg. It's just the shirt, man, it just the shirt. Anyway, I'm not feeling you right now." Simon knew that Randy was just trying to stall who he...

FORT Fogey
    really was and told Randy that if he lost weight he could make it his own. Randy responded with a confused stare and...

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    said that Simon was the one who actually looked quite big. Simon was shocked and accused Randy of...
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    being a big loser. Paula jumped into the argument and......
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

said that, "you need to find your spirit dancer", then she tipped over and fell on ...

FORT Fogey
    ...this week's Guest Judge, who was...

(okay, I transferred the story so far into a Word File, so e-mail me if you want a copy)

sleeping. Then she let out a big scream and.......
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

realized she was on top of her old flame Arsenio Hall who said ...

"Get off me woman. You're too old for me and I need to see you dance before you get any stars from ............

+ Reply to Thread