+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: GAME: Create a Story

FORT Fogey
    ...cried and slumped down on the ground, because...

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    he thought he would feel better after a nap. Then along came......
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Carmen who wanted to console him. However all she ended up doing was...
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

giving him nightmares. When he woke up he found that......
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    ...he was surrounded by goats, because he had been asleep for many years and Carmen had multiplied and...

he screamed like a little girl inside but didn't do it outloud for fear of.........

FORT Fogey
    ...Carmen hearing him and eating his straw-like hair. Instead, Josh...

had to go to active duty. He was so .....

showing no fear, but inside he felt like a turkey on Thanksgiving and looked like...

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    a chicken who just crossed the road. He couldn't believe that...
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread