+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: GAME: Create a Story

FORT Fogey
    ...the creature he created was capable of both attracting shepherds and making people go deaf. He found this creature...

FORT Fogey
    was a lethal weapon and that he could take over the world with it, so the fantastic three consisting or Kimberly Locke, Treynce, and Frenchie Davis went after it and the fought, Trenyce began to...

FORT Fogey
    ...plant sod to distract the Carmen-Corey creature and make it eat some grass until...

FORT Fogey
    Carmen-Corey exploded, the Fantastic 3 thought there day was over until some really bad singer was slowly approaching them with a gun, it was foggy and they couldn't see, the fog cleared and it was revealed that the singer was....

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Joshua Gracin. He began to sing and..........
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    nothing came out. Everyone there booed him. He was extremely upset that .....
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    ...people booed him. After all, he was a member of the military and...

demanded respect. When everyone bowed down to him he was happy and........
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    ...took out his rifle in order to...

play russian roulette but found that it was too hard to reach the trigger so he........

+ Reply to Thread