+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Making 3 Words Into a Sentence

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: Making 3 Words Into a Sentence

I'm going to plant some shade-tolerant perennials in the window boxes on the north side of my house.

morning
    shutters
    pavement

As I got up from my office desk to close the shutters to keep the morning sun from making me wish I were outside, I was startled to see someone out on the pavement looking in!

baseball
    steps
    plate
    Kip likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

At the Little League baseball games, my son always smiles whenever he steps on home plate and scores.

funny
    again
    free
    Coco46 likes this.

It seems funny, in a nice way, to once again be finally free of the cold miserable grip of winter.

laugh
    cry
    joy
    Kip likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Kip

I was so filled with joy at hearing my friend was cancer free that I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

baby
    sing
    giggles

When I want my baby to catch a mean case of the giggles, all I have to do is sing to her!

wine
    salami
    grapes
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Kip

After a hard day of work, it's a treat to sit down to watch a favorite reality show with a glass of wine and a plate of salami, cheese, and grapes.

coffee
    late
    lost

I was running late to my job interview because I just HAD to stop and have another cup of coffee and got LOST on the way!

bees
    chicken
    hungry
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Kip

The hungry family sat down at a picnic table to eat fried chicken and potato salad but couldn't enjoy it because they were bothered by bees.

corner
    beer
    sidewalk

Strolling the sidewalk on a blistering day, I decided I wanted an ice-cold beer and hit the liquor store around the corner.

horses
    carrots
    ride
    Kip likes this.

+ Reply to Thread