+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How dumb are you? Quiz

138/ Facts Curator

I'm not the type to read phone books for fun I barely read anymore.
    I should say, though, that I've taken a crapload (<---my masterful verbal skills revealing themselves there) of these online IQ tests, and I've ranged from functionally retarded (seriously) to brilliant genius.
    "Crapload" is indeed masterful. Given the amount of tests you've taken, how about "functional genius"? Your intelligence is a function of your ability to choose the test best-suited to your ability to take it. Or "functioning genius"? Your intelligence does not harm your ability to function in the world. Or, "function-retardant genius"? As with "flame-retardant" items, your intelligence is equipped with the ability to halt all proper functioning.

I choose the last, as it is almost 3 a.m. and sleep is at hand. To it I point a delirious finger.

Originally posted by Shayla
    Given the amount of tests you've taken, how about "functional genius"? Your intelligence is a function of your ability to choose the test best-suited to your ability to take it. Or "functioning genius"? Your intelligence does not harm your ability to function in the world. Or, "function-retardant genius"? As with "flame-retardant" items, your intelligence is equipped with the ability to halt all proper functioning.

I choose the last, as it is almost 3 a.m. and sleep is at hand. To it I point a delirious finger. [/B]
    LOL. I'm not sure I quite followed all of what you were going for with that, but it made me laugh even before I had my first cup of coffee. I actually almost changed my "FORT regular" status to "function-retardant genius", but I didn't want people who hadn't read this thread to not get the joke and think I was some sort of arrogant b$#@h.

And for the record, I tried that other IQ test I posted earlier again. I'm still too stupid to get anywhere with it. I think I'll stick to the emode tests, which, as many of you have said, are SUCH an ego-boost.

I love Katelyn Tarver! Survivor #1 Fan's Avatar
    I'm a 126/Visual Mathmetician

My score was 129, a precision professor.

But what does that mean?

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by GrammarGoddess
    Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.

That was interesting. Not going to post my score unless some of the rest of you start posting too!
    I'm a visual mathematician too ... which is pretty interesting, seeing as I suck at math. I am good at "spatial reasoning" though.

Facts Curator.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've fed your brain a unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a good hold on words and numbers. But that's just scratching the surface.

It means I do awful when given little boxes and asked what is sopposed to go next.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I love Katelyn Tarver! Survivor #1 Fan's Avatar
    Originally posted by nlmcp
    It means I do awful when given little boxes and asked what is sopposed to go next.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Me too.

Originally posted by ajg113
    I actually almost changed my "FORT regular" status to "function-retardant genius", but I didn't want people who hadn't read this thread to not get the joke and think I was some sort of arrogant b$#@h.
    Aw. But that's the nature of inside jokes. We would get to exclude everyone else from our shared-reality-secret-society.

(I love your sig line, incidentally.)

I got a 124 and am an Insightful Linguist. Whatever in the heck that means.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    I got a 142 and I am:

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123