+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How dumb are you? Quiz

Congratulations, Feifer!
    Your IQ score is 133

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.

Wow! Math has never been my thing.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Too funny, i took that test yesterday... and i too am a visionary philosopher (138)!
    Problem- either this website is full of geniuses or that test is an ego booster!! A score above 130 equates to the top 98.7% of those taking the test... and it looks like everyone here got above or close to 130...
    Another problem- All of a sudden i feel like i am under-achieving in life- like i am destined for better things then what i am currently accomplishing???

On the High IQ society test I scored 118 which is signifigantly higher than the average IQ yet not high enough to join the society. Mind you, my aft most molar crown fell of mid test. I might retake the test after my dental visit as I was frazzled and rushed through the last half of the test.

It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Ok, explain this. I got a 138 on the test too and it said I'm a facts curator. "Over the years you've fed your brain a unique collection of facts and figures". Also "you have a good hold on words and numbers". I also go to see 5 single guys looking for a good woman!! It looks like an ego booster or come on to me, although I am the person who reads encyclopedias, dictionaries and phonebooks for fun. That is unique.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

oh ok. we're supposed to post the numbers too?

i was a 136 . . guess we're all geniuses!!!
    i was a visionary philosopher but unlike ajg, i did not get equal scores on math/verbal on my SATs.

i think they combined b-day and test score to come up with that bs.

My Score: 122

Type: Visual Mathematician

Well, I am pretty good at geometry, but algebra...yeesh!

I was the same as Wyndemere. I got a 129 and I'm a Insightful Linguist.
    Who shot who in the what now?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Congratulations, nhr!
    Your IQ score is 122

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics.

Ahh. I'm in the wrong subject combination in college. I'm doing history and Literature..
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Leo
    Premium Member
    They say my IQ is 120, and I'm an Inventive Inquisitor.

Congratulations, christine!
    Your IQ score is 133

We can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal tasks, and learn best through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.

I'm not too sure about the Math part.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast