#1 I hope Columbia MD has an incredible day today.
#2 I hope anyone with a birthday today (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) gets whatever wish they make when they blow out their candles.
#3 CMD has no friends whatsoever here at Fun and Games. :laugh
(No need to comment - Happy Birthday CMD!)
#1. I used to have a butterfly collection.
#2. I shrank 2" in height during chemo.
#3. I'm a voracious reader.
Gutmutter - what a sweet birthday wish post! :heart
#2 is the lie - you don't seem like the type who would want wildlife stuck to a board :ohno
:laugh If you mean the butterfly collection, you're right (#1). I want what she's having!
1. I believe that female dogs and cats should not be spayed until they have had at least one litter.
2. I have a 9 month old grandson
3. I have a 23 year old grandson.
#1 is the lie, you think they should have at least two litters. :winkgrin
It's a lie alright! But I think there should be zero litters! (Don't get me started...I am passionate about spay/neutering!!)
Here we go again:
1. My house has four levels.
2. I spoke to a friend today who lives in Arizona.
3. My "office" is painted pink.