Name ten reasons to procrastinate:
1. Because you work best under pressure.
2. Because someone once said "don't do today what you can put off until tomorrow."
3. Because what I want to do now is so much more fun!
4. Because it will irk someone who is being unreasonable.
5. I'm tired - I'm sure I'll feel more like doing it tomorrow.
6. Maybe someone else will do it for me.
7. Because, let's face it, I just don't want to, and I just might never want to.
8. Because it's more satisfying to cross 5 little things off my list of things to do than one big thing.
9. Because you're a helpless slack-ass.
10. Because I have ODD (oppositional defiant disorder)
Name 10 things that pick you up when you're feeling blue: