+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Mad Libs

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Okay, here it is. I don't think it is that great of a story, but I hope you guys enjoy it anyway! You had some awesome words for me to add to it!

The FORT-mazing Race

It was the final leg of the FORT-mazing Race, and the competition was very gigantic. The three teams remaining were Deep Dish & Miss Filangi, Cali & Shayla, and Wolf & Wyndemere. Deep Dish & Miss Filangi had a lazy lead on the other teams due to their luck in the last leg of the race. In Zimbabwe they were able to use their ability to speak Kurdish to their advantage, earning the help of one of the local blacksmiths. Cali & Shayla made it through the last leg just minutes ahead of Wolf & Wyndemere. Early in the final leg Deep Dish & Miss Filangi were able to expand their lead on the other teams. The other teams were having a bad case of bad luck. Throughout the whole race the teams had been swimming with each other. The problems started when Shayla started quacking with Wolf in the 9th leg of the race. This problem carried through the rest of the race, for no sooner had they come to the first roadblock than these two started snorkeling Meanwhile Cali was accused of stealing a banana split with chicken sauce from a local sweet shop. The owners and the police followed them throughout the streets of Miami and all the way to the airport. When they arrived at the airport, the police caught up to them. It then came out that Wyndemere actually stole the banana split with chicken sauce. The police dragged Wyndemere off to jail. Meanwhile, there were no seats left on the flight for Cali & Shayla so they were trying to beg their way on to the plane by offering the ticket agent a tree. The agent wasn’t amenable to bribes and expeditiously told them to leave her line. Deep Dish & Miss Filangi ran by them yelling “I’m rubber, you’re glue, bounces off me and sticks to you!” and hopped onto their flight. Then, just after Deep Dish & Miss Filangi’s plane took off, there was a elegant power failure at the airport, causing all other flights to be cancelled until the morning. While Deep Dish & Miss Filangi were sitting at the pit stop in Boise, sipping on Molotov Cocktails and eating rocky mountain oysters, Wolf was trying to get Wyndemere out of jail by posting 637 Spanish pesetas as bail, and Cali & Shayla were sleeping at the airport on smelly seats, and getting beautiful looks from all of the ticket agents they had angered. They finally were able to make peace with an agent for British Airways and were able to book tickets to Boise, although the flight connected through Dallas and Rio De Janeiro. Rushing back to the airport from the jail, Wolf & Wyndemere were just able to book tickets on the same flight as Cali & Shayla although they were forced to sit 3.14 rows apart from each other. When they finally arrived at the pit stop in Boise, they discovered that Deep Dish & Miss Filangi had already won 6,211 hours ago and the eliminated teams and Phil were all noisily waiting to see who would be second and third. The two teams chose to step on the mat together which earned an eyebrow raise from Phil, but nothing came of it, as both teams lost. In a surprise twist, Phil informed Deep Dish & Miss Filangi that they must complete a final task in order to take home the million dollars. This task involved a tango, an urban sombrero and chicken livers. Needless to say Deep Dish & Miss Filangi completed the task with flying colors and went home much richer, although slightly messy.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Go Miss F. and DD! I knew they would win! (Miss F. was my first pick, afterall )
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Thanks Spegs.... I'd like to thank everyone, particularily my partner Deep Dish. Couldn't have done it without ya! And Spegs and Skywisej of course!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

lol...all I'm saying is I'm glad I got to eat the banana split and not the rocky mountain oysters

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Consipracy!!!! I think we wouldv'e won if Wyndemere hadn't been framed!

Great story, skywisej! I loved the TAR spinoff.

yeah thanks for bailing me out of jail Wolf & sorry about that, my stomach always gets me in trouble ..... :rolleyes:

I owe ya a banana split.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

That was too great!

Cali & Shayla were sleeping at the airport on smelly seats, and getting beautiful looks from all of the ticket agents they had angered

they discovered that Deep Dish & Miss Filangi had already won 6,211 hours ago

I'm rolling over here!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Only missed first place by almost nine months.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Thanks Wynd and skywisej! I love mad libs, used to do them all the time as a kid. I still can't believe Probst knocked me out, IRL I'm sure I could take him...

+ Reply to Thread