+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: FORT Mad Libs

FORT Fogey
    I took Siso's because he/she put them in first:

Here's the story:

Hazyshadeof’s Life Story

Hazyshadeof was raised in a donut shop by his third cousin once removed and 2nd cousin twice removed. He never had any friends except for Lurkinggirl and his pet orangutan named Viggo Mortensen. His life goal was to become a spicy Executive secretary to the CEO or a rocket scientist. However, his dreams never came true and he followed in the footsteps of his heroes Paulie and Michael Jackson and became a gigalo. One day he was fired for posing and hurling while on the job, as well as because he was simply no good at gyrating. He responded to being fired by jiggling and screaming “I’ll but that for a dollar” at the top of his lungs because of his complete elation. He went home and drowned his depression in haggis with his friends Betty White and Siso, until he came up with an obnoxious idea.

Hazyshadeof decided he needed to go on DisMissed in order to meet his Sweet Cheeks and forget about his ex skywisej. Once on the show he was faced with the choice of 65 women. He eliminated Cher and Kimberley Locke right away because they were simply not bloated enough for him. ajg113 was eliminates soon after due to her immaturity and because her toenail was too raunchy. Finally, it was narrowed down to greenflute and Shersidhe, who were both just amusing enough for him, despite their both being quite voluptuous. They were neck in neck when greenflute was on her date with Hazyshadeof and smacked and told hazyshadeof he was luscious and she would love to crank and swim with him. Hazyshadeof found these responses swollen and decided to choose Shershidhe instead, because he adored her grotesque demeanor and they won 99,079,549,754 47 pesos and a trip to slam in an attic for .00008 days.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    They were neck in neck when greenflute was on her date with Hazyshadeof and smacked and told hazyshadeof he was luscious and she would love to crank and swim with him.
    I would never tell hazy he was luscious, and I certainly would not want to "crank" with him.

Good story, Anna!
    Who shot who in the what now?

However, his dreams never came true and he followed in the footsteps of his heroes Paulie and Michael Jackson and became a gigalo. One day he was fired for posing and hurling while on the job, as well as because he was simply no good at gyrating
    The whole thing was fantastic... but,
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Fade to black
    Originally posted by greenflute98
    I would never tell hazy he was luscious, and I certainly would not want to "crank" with him.

Good story, Anna!
    You so would too.

Thanks for letting me know about this greenie, I woulda never seen it. What's sad is it's all so true. Paulie is my hero and my only friend is a pet orangutan name Viggo Mortensen. How did ya'll know?
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Finally, it was narrowed down to greenflute and Shersidhe, who were both just amusing enough for him, despite their both being quite voluptuous.
    despite?

Thanks Anna, that was
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I can't believe an orangutang was named after Viggo! lol.

Fun story Anna

(how much is .00008 days lol, sounds like a short & lousy trip lol.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Very funny story! I'd chat more, but I'm late for my next gigolo appointment.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

ajg113 was eliminates soon after due to her immaturity and because her toenail was too raunchy. [/B]
    If you had toenails as raunchy as mine, you'd be immature too.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Very funny story! I'd chat more, but I'm late for my next gigolo appointment.
    Hope you can gyrate better than hazy...

Oh Paulie is a world class gyrator
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread