+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: FORT Mad Libs

14 FORT member
    22 FORT member
    32 FORT member

Okay here is all we need guys! Fort members already featured in story are : Siso, Leo, levi_d, firegirl, and Spegs
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

That was a great story!! Had me laughing from start to finish... oooh my, how creative is that?! Awesome job, Wyndemere
    By the way - I was already in a story, so if anybody really still wants to be in it, go ahead and delete my name to add yours

14 FORT member - build_me_up
    22 FORT member - bloonman
    32 FORT member
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

32 FORT member

One more!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

32 FORT member MollyRose

So, this is a really short story and very stupid compared to all of the others, but I hope you get a kick out of it anyway!

Disclaimer: For this story, all of the FORTies have been turned into grade school children.

Hanging out at the FORT playground

One Wednesday a bunch of the kids from the FORT got together at the playground. They felt neverending lust to be jiggling with each other and were glad that their parents longingly let them go to the playground. The dumping party had been planned for 345 months and they were all excited that the day had finally arrived when many of them would meet for the 92nd time. levi_d, firegirl and build_me_up all immediately ran to each other and began stealing 2 miles an hour. Leo noticed that the park they were in had a teeter totter and buried over to it as fast as his whiskery feet could take him. He was closely followed by Spegs who hollered to him, “Hey Poop Pants I was going to vibrate on that first!”. They began to fight with each other, until the fight was broken up by bloonman, who said “This is just poopy guys, lets just have fun!” They agreed, and were soon eating with each other. Meanwhile, Siso and MollyRose called everyone over to play a smoking game of Duck Duck Goose. Everyone had so much fun panting that they didn’t realize 1,001 hours had passed until their parents came to jump them up. They were all very hot that they had to go home, but promised that they would get together again very wobbly.

Is it just me, or is that story really racy for a bunch of kids at the playground? I've noticed that I often have a lot of fun panting, too. 1,001 hours would be some sort of record, though.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

A smokin' game of Duck Duck Goose

That was fun Sky! Thanks
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by Paulie
    Is it just me, or is that story really racy for a bunch of kids at the playground? I've noticed that I often have a lot of fun panting, too. 1,001 hours would be some sort of record, though.
    To be honest I was getting really worried after I read the words "neverending lust" knowing that I wrote a story about a bunch of little kids! Luckily it wasn't TOO off-color!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I noticed that too - neverending lust to be jiggling... Sounds like it came out of a romance novel.

Sorry sky, because I was responsible for the neverending lust...

no problem Anna, I just thought it was ironic that I wrote a story about little kids and the word choices got so out there! It was cracking me up

+ Reply to Thread