+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Mad Libs

we are silly when we edit out post to combine! Wynd, I think you better do those reality stars in whatever order you want! And, I think I'm already in the story once.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

45. FORT name hazyshadeof
    50. FORT name spegs

And due to a slight mistake on my part I also need:
    1. Reality TV celebrity Ethan Zohn
    2. Reality TV celebrity Jeff Byers Work with me!
    3. A nickname/petname for someone Shnooky-wookums

I think skywisej is already in the story somewhere, GF.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

skywiseJ is #7 already
    It might work though... I don't know the story
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wow, what a giant mess. My contribution is #3. And then I'm getting out of the way.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I just deleted mine. My head is going crazy . . .
    Who shot who in the what now?

this is going to be a great story though... how can it not be with a septic tank cleaner and someone calling someone else Shnooky-wookums?

Is ok, some names were repeated but that's fine! One person can do several actions :-)

ok I think I got it thought, here's the story of a FORT picnic.

A FORT picnic.

It was a nasty October day when the FORTers decided to go to go for a picnic outing. build_me_up had brought their home made dry cereal , made from an ancient secret recipe.
    "The secret is the tang," build_me_up informed us, it makes it taste just silky.

skywisej was supposed to bring the beer, but grabbed the wrong bag and we all had to drink Kool-Aid all day. It wasn't too bad, except for Eldee who showed an allergic reaction and threw up underwear all afternoon.

After eating, there were games to be played. Our favorite one was spin the freezer and pin the tail on Colin Firth. The worst one was AnnaRHR who after had been blindfolded & spun around 2,222times pinned MajiH in the elbow.

Ouch that had to hurt!

We also had a raffle. We had great prizes!! Everybody had brought something to raffle out.
    Raffle tickets were 27.539 gadzillion million dollars a piece and everyone bought at least .71 things.
    The grand prize was donated by the FORT, and it was a dream vacation for 24 to the front porch. Fluff won it and everyone was all of a sudden fluff's best friend because everyone wanted to go to the front porch on vacation. This caused such a ruckus that the neighbors called 911 and soon a cheery police officer had Colby and Greenflute98in handcuffs, while Fluff was shamelessly flirting with the officer to get everybody off the hook. It wasn't until the officer spotted Ashton Kutcher in the crowd that he loosened up and joined the party. He bought some raffle tickets himself and ended up winning a dinner for two with caliqueen16 and he also won the pet aardvark which somebody had donated,which would later prove to come in handy on the job, since it was excellent for sniffing out love ferns and chasing puddles.

The group decided to go horseback riding, except for Flo who was afraid of horses and staid behind to finish off the combination pizza. Unfortunately they were out of horses, but we all got to ride our own laughing hyena instead, and John got to share one with Ethan Zohn and they looked awfully cozy on their hyena. Raindance's laughing hyena went crazy and ran off, it was unstoppable, and that was the last we saw of raindance until 27 days later, when she and the laughing hyena came back. It kept running until they reached Boston, MA, it only slowed down to pick up Jackie Chan whose hover craft had broken down and he needed a ride.
    "You funkadelic peasant," Paulie said, don't you know you're not supposed to pick up hitchhikers!! You could have been spit on!

Leo broke up the tension by announcing that he had been picked to be the next bachelor. hazyshadeof was grinning big and immediately sent in 555 applications to be sure they got on the show and was hoping for a proposal at the end of the show. However, soon to be discovered, Leo had to cancel because he met Kimberly Locke and after 1 hour they were already married. EldeeWas to take Leo's place in the show. However, spegs who always had a big crush on Eldee finally broke the silence and came out, there was no way spegs was going to stand on the sidelines watching their shnooky-wookums making out with others on public television.

Mark Burnett got fed up with everyone and decided to cancel tv for good.
    "I'm done!" he said and jumped in his donkey cart. Last we heard he was working as a septic tank cleaner in Oregon and at the FORT everything is back to normal.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

The grand prize was donated by the FORT, and it was a dream vacation for 24 to the front porch.

It kept running until they reached Boston, MA, it only slowed down to pick up Jackie Chan whose hover craft had broken down and he needed a ride.
    "You funkadelic peasant," Paulie said, don't you know you're not supposed to pick up hitchhikers!! You could have been spit on!

Mark Burnett got fed up with everyone and decided to cancel tv for good.
    "I'm done!" he said and jumped in his donkey cart. Last we heard he was working as a septic tank cleaner in Oregon and at the FORT everything is back to normal.
    Too freakin' funny

Excellent story

That was fantastic Wyndemere!
    Who shot who in the what now?

FORT Fogey
    If I pay 27.539 gadzillion million dollars for a raffle ticket, I darn well better be going on a vacation somewhere better than the porch!

Great story once again!

+ Reply to Thread