19. female fort member - Shayla
    30. adjective stinky
    31. adjective immense
    32. adjective
    45. adjective
    46. reality tv. cliché (sentence)
    48. adjective
    50. adjective
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Just five more to go....

32. adjective
    45. adjective
    48. adjective
    50. adjective
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey

Re: Just five more to go....

32. adjective deplorable
    45. adjective freakish
    48. adjective
    50. adjective

32. adjective deplorable
    45. adjective freakish
    46. reality tv. cliché (sentence)- the most shocking rose ceremony ever
    48. adjective - boring
    50. adjective

50. adjective-painful

Here it is, finally! Sorry, I just got home...

Fort Millionaire

Welcome to the first edition of FORT Millionaire, where ten pregnant FORT bachelorettes grapple for the chance to have an online virgin-librarian relationship with a real live millionaire bachelor who has been going incognito as Wayner on the FORT for 79,000 months now.
    Let’s meet our innocent contestants now!
    First is Wyndemere, a avid collector of garbage and distant relative of George W. Bush. When Wyndemere heard about this competition she said, “The tribe has spoken.”
    Then we have feifer, who was excited to be a part of FORT Millionaire because her pastime as a stamp collector doesn’t leave her much time to meet computer geeks.
    Greenflute, AnnaRHR, and SnowflakeGirl all admit freely that they are just here for the paper and the hay.
    Shayla says that ever since her pale relationship with fellow fortie deepdish ended, she has been stalking a new, uglier cyber pal.
    spegs, raindance, and Cali are filled with lust, claiming John threatened to ban them from the site if they wouldn’t agree to fill our quota! Thank you, John!

On to our show!

Our deprived bachelor quickly narrows the field by immediately disqualifying feifer, AnnaRHR, and raindance because he thinks their av’s are stinky. Another quick dismissal for Wyndemere, spegs and SnowflakeGirl, because in their bios they described their perfect man as immense. Wayner explains that “I’m no more immense than I am deplorable.”

With only Greenflute, Shayla, and Cali left to choose from, Wayner asks them each to answer this question, “Ladies, if you had to choose from a spaceship, a hammer, and toilet which one would you choose, and why?”

Greenflute noisily responds “Without question I would choose a toilet, because my sister always told me life doesn’t get any cleverer than that!”

Shayla admires for a moment before replying that she would choose a spaceship; she feels saucy because she’s lived without one for so long.

Cali quacks to herself quietly and then profusely says, “I silently choose none of the above, because I think the question is symmetrical.”

Wayner deliberates with a freakish look on his face. “The most shocking rose ceremony ever,” he sighs. “If only I could choose all three dark ladies! But I’ll have to go with Cali, because I find her answer boring and fat.”

Well, Wayner and Cali, best wishes. However, there’s just one more painful thing—the twist of course! We are estatic to tell you that the actual name of this show is not FORT Millionaire, but Joe Clown! And unfortunately Cali, as well as all of our other contestants, is a lion tamer. Well, we hope you two love sloths can work things out!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Good job, spegs! These things are so funny!

Heehee. Life doesn't get any more clever than a toilet--that's for sure.
    Another quick dismissal for Wyndemere, spegs and SnowflakeGirl, because in their bios they described their perfect man as immense. Wayner explains that “I’m no more immense than I am deplorable.”
    Shayla says that ever since her pale relationship with fellow fortie deepdish ended, she has been stalking a new, uglier cyber pal.
    My secret is out! Sorry, DD. I just felt saucy from having been bereft of a spaceship for soooo long.
    Excellent job, spegs

+ Reply to Thread