+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Mad Libs

Got 'em.... Back later
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

ummm, sorry... I need another number

To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Who Wants To Marry an Amazing, Top, Survivor, Idol Millionaire?

FOX thinks it has hit the jackpot with its latest go into Reality TV. In this special three-hour episode we got to see it all.

Two contestants, one male: John and one female: cali get to watch as a group of 10 men and women vie for their love.

The Twist? Neither John nor cali are Amazing, Top, Survivor, Idol Millionaires! Some say FOX executives are brilliant others say they are smarmy. I tend to agree with the latter.

Our host for the evening is Clay Aiken and he is truly bootylicious.

All the contestants much perform tasks of varying difficulty to prove they are worthy of winning. While most people were obviously there for their 15 minutes of fame, they might say I thought I did pretty ding-dang good when they learn that they will really get 1,001 minutes in the spotlight.

First up, drawn randomly, we have Paulie andCaliGirl These two must run 420 miles while wearing a garter belt, and singing I Love Rock n Roll.

The judges Monica, of BB2 fame, Simon Cowell, and Matt from Survivor 7 decide that Paulie wins this round. In the exit interview CaliGirl tells us that Paulie not only snored but was often caught frolicking in his sleep.

There are a few more stunts including a Sushi eating contest, a prune juice drinking contest, and a composing marathon which lasted for 56,382seconds.

The final contest of the day involved Hazyshadeof and skywisej facing off in a pool filled with Duck bill platypuses. The first to climb out alive would win.

Hazy was confident, as he was only afraid of two things: cheetahs and strippers. He also knew that skywisej had admitted to a fear of hyperactive children and of course the duck billed platypus. He felt confidant until the producers added strippers and he refused to get in at all. skywisej won by default

AnnaRHR, Fluff and Deep Dish had won the Sushi eating contest, the prune juice drinking contest and the composing marathon respectively, and joined Paulie and skywisej in the finals.

Finals called for real talent. Oddly enough fluff and skywisej both chose sword swallowing as their talent, but skywisej was disqualified when the judges learned of an ugly spitwad incident when she was 8.

Paulie and Deep Dish both sang songs made popular by The BeeGees. Paulie wore a jockstrap and nothing else, and it made the judges burb, unfortunately Deep Dish sounded like a giraffe in heat.

Anna blew the judges away when she did an impersonation of Wil from The Amazing Race, securing a spot in the top three

Now it was time for John and cali to choose the ultimate winners. After number hours John chose fluff and cali chose Paulie.

The ultimate twist was promised after the commercial break where advertisers tried to sell us testicles and jugglers.

Our host was sketchy and appeared to be snorting as he told us that Anna was the real winner as she won 1 million dollars, a recording contract, a new house, a role on Alias, and awater buffalo.

As a recapper I can only hope that FOX will give up on reality TV and start to produce quality shows like Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Fame.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by cali
    Our host for the evening is Clay Aiken and he is truly bootylicious.
    Bootylicious was my contribution!

Poor hazy is afraid of strippers!

And I won!
    Last edited by AnnaRHR; 06-05-2003 at 04:39 PM.

Darn... I knew that spitwad would come back to haunt me! Cali! Great story! These madlibs are so much fun!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

That was hysterical, Cali!

Ahahaha! that was too funny! Thanks Cali!
    Who shot who in the what now?

The ultimate twist was promised after the commercial break where advertisers tried to sell us testicles and jugglers.
    In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders dont vant to be general. Sasha Pivovarova

Fade to black
    Originally posted byCali
    Hazy was confident, as he was only afraid of two things: cheetahs and strippers.
    Hey, I've been to "Cheetahs" and I'm not afraid of strippers!

Fun stuff Cali - thanks!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread