+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Re: I hate it When....

I hate it when I go to the store to take advantage of a sale and they are sold out of the item.
    CYA

I hate it when standing in line at the grocery store the person in front of me disputes the price of an itme.

FORT Fogey

I hate it when I go to the express line in the grocery store and the person in front of me has an overflowing basket.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've found that the cashiers can OK an overflowing basket in the express lanes, at the service counter, etc. A friend of mind did this for me, much to my embarrassment! I don't think that cashiers can refuse to check you out if you ask them...and they'd better not chastise you! :nono But, you're right....it's not right.

I hate it when people hold someone negatively responsible for things that are not their faults....like bashing them when a relative dies (a mother, in this case), because of the bitchiness of others. How does a person get a bad rap because their mother dies??? I just HATE STUPID PEOPLE???
    I'm more apt to forgive your ignorance, and just pity you, but keep your stupidity away from me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Prhoshay -- YOU GO GIRL!!!! (I assume you're female; I've lost all my indicators and can't seem to get them back)

I hate it when people feel they can't be honest with each other.

I hate it when I hurt the palm of my hand trying to get the cap off of something.

FORT Fogey

I hate it when pain pills make you loopy.

I hate it when I see visible tatoos on women.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I hate it when really overweight men parade around the resorts in their Speedos. Uck.

Now, that cracks me up!!!

+ Reply to Thread