+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: I hate it When....

I hate it when I need a bandage, only to discover I have none.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I hate it when you have to remove the band-aid the doctor stuck on your arm (after taking blood) and it's so sticky you can peel it off without needing a Tylenol for the pain!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I hate it when people assume my children have different fathers just because my oldest and youngest are so far apart in age. The funny thing is that my oldest and youngest look more alike than any of my kids and none of them look like me!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I will insist on holding pressure on my arm before I let them put that stupid bandaid on me! I usually plead with them to draw from my hand instead of my inner elbow! I usually get my way, too!

I hate it when my neighbors complain to me that they never see me! Why do they think that everybody is on the same schedule? Idjits!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate it when people bring a newborn baby into a 2 hour movie and don't take it out when it starts screaming. Seriously, I like babies but don't take them to the movies!

FORT Fogey

I hate it when I stumble into the kitchen early in the morning after waking everyone else up to start their day (why is that MY job?), getting the coffee pot ready, and find out I'm out of coffee.

I hate it when my eyes fall upon a dancing person who couldn't find the beat in the music with a flashlight AND a candle. OK, after I stop laughing, I hate it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I hate it when someone asks me to save their seat.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I hate it when adults are unable to exercise patience.

I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep.

+ Reply to Thread