+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 109 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: I hate it When....

I agree Prhoshay - and I'd like to modifiy your statement just a bit . . . . take out "Letterman" and substitute "John and Kate"

I hate it when the pharmacist has a dozen people waiting to fill prescriptions but she keeps stopping what she is doing to deal with people who decided --- on a whim --- to get a flu shot.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I hate it when I am trying to fall asleep and the jerk above me decides to thud around like an angry rhino. I'm about ready to go up there with a baseball bat and bang on her walls to see how she likes it!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

I hate it when my mail carrier won't deliver my mail because my neighbor had a visitor who parked on the road in front of my mailbox--not before the box, but 3 feet to the right of it so the carrier can't deliver it and keep driving. So, he has to back up. What a hardship. For Christmas I'm making a donation in his name to the soup kitchen so maybe he'll learn something about a real hardship. This guy doesn't have a whole lot to complain about anyway given he's constantly delivering my neighbor's mail to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3721074;
    I agree Prhoshay - and I'd like to modifiy your statement just a bit . . . . take out "Letterman" and substitute "John and Kate"

I hate it when people don't realize that your time is just as valuable as theirs.

I hate it when people drive slowly in side-by-side lanes & carry on a conversation with their windows open, & I'm stuck behind them!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3721542;
    I hate it when I am trying to fall asleep and the jerk above me decides to thud around like an angry rhino. I'm about ready to go up there with a baseball bat and bang on her walls to see how she likes it!

Ooops...sorry about that Cali. I'll try to keep the rhino a little more under control. He can be a bit unruly at times.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3724752;
    Ooops...sorry about that Cali. I'll try to keep the rhino a little more under control. He can be a bit unruly at times.
    Haha, thank you. Now if we can do something about the rhino pies in the hallway...
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

I hate it when my kids ask me, "What would you do, Mom?" when I disapprove of them pushing themselves too hard.

I hate it when I have to drive my husband's gutless wonder, but now understand why our insurance is so much more for my car.

Like others have mentioned, I hate it when I log on and two netflix ads pop up. It's really annoying, especially since I'm already a member.

Also like others here, I hate it when I log online and there's a picture of some idiotic reality person all over the front page of yahoo. Hello! There is more news in the world than someone who is stupid enough to act like it's the 1800's and have a bunch of kids! To make it worse, they chose it and were aided by modern science at its worst rather than lack of birth control.

Nice rant Romantic!!

I hate it when people don't appreciate what they've been blessed with.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate it when guys (or girls) spit!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread