+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 109 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Re: I hate it When....

I hate it when one of the kids will open a can of soda, take two sips, forget about it and then grab a new can.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I cured that problem by not buying soda! My son learned to LOVE cold water; we had a water machine with the little cone-shaped cups. Nothing better!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate it when my husband is being exceptionally stubborn. He needs to learn that being an MD gives him the ability to help people, not water pipes. Oh forget this. I'm going to bed and will call the plumber tomorrow when he realizes he needs help.

I hate it when I just can't get to sleep no matter what I do.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

I hate it when a friend makes a statement, then you ask them about it (in private) and they deny ever having said it...making you seem like the crazy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate it when you look forward to the weekend, & then the weather is miserable.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I hate it when my son gets injured during a hockey game and doesn't call me and let me know until AFTER he has surgery for it. Odd thing is he broke his foot. How odd is it for mother and son to both break their foot the same year?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3718938;
    I hate it when my son gets injured during a hockey game and doesn't call me and let me know until AFTER he has surgery for it. Odd thing is he broke his foot. How odd is it for mother and son to both break their foot the same year?
    Is he going to be okay, Romantic? I know my son-in-law got his forearm shattered in a game a few years ago and it was such an ordeal, with all of the surgery and therapy, etc. Seems they are only happy on the ice sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3719627;
    Is he going to be okay, Romantic? I know my son-in-law got his forearm shattered in a game a few years ago and it was such an ordeal, with all of the surgery and therapy, etc. Seems they are only happy on the ice sometimes!
    Yes, but I think it's worse than he wants me to know since he called me after the surgery. Knowing my son, he'll be back on the ice as soon as he get his skate on his foot again. My husband says that's because he's just like me. Guilty. I'm known for pushing myself hard. I guess that wasn't the best example to set for my kids, but I'm just realizing that now that most of them are adults.

We have tickets to see him play in Tampa in two weeks. I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see him playing in that game. I'll have a few harsh words about it, but that won't stop him.

And yes, he's happiest on the ice. He says he's more comfortable in ice skates than shoes.

I hate it when almost every show that I turn on seems to be talking about Letterman, Letterman, Letterman......enough already. I am totally sick of it. It's not like it's anything new.

+ Reply to Thread