+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Re: I hate it When....

I hate it when it rains for 7 consecutive days (like here!)
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

I'd hate that too, nana! I'd have to use a sun therapy lamp and take plenty of vitamin D so I wouldn't suffer from depression.

I hate it when I have to play the heavy with my husband's family. I don't care how long we've been married, it should be HIS responsibility to tell his snotty SIL that we're not paying $300 for a family together, so the kids in the family can have an inflatable playground for 2 hours without the public, especially since my kids are too old to use it. Pfft. It's not happening, and I was the one who had to make that very clear to them.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I hate that too, Romantic, unfortunately I'm not gutsy enough to say anything - I just stew about it - and come here and bitch about it.

I hate it when moms and sons can't cut the apron strings!!

Ooh, I'm lucky there. I couldn't handle that. My husband is close to his Mom, but cut those strings long ago. I'm close to my boys, but both have cut the strings.

I hate it when my husband uses my car and doesn't refill the gas tank.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hated it when my ex would use my car and would leave the seat pushed waaay back. So rude.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate it when the woman who lives above me stomps around like a hippo at 10:00 at night when I'm trying to go to bed.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

I hate inconsiderate neighbors too Cali, especially when you go out of your way to never be a nuisance to anyone.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That'll teach you to move into a floor below someone else! One should always be the "stomp-er", as opposed to the "stomp-ee"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like to think that they don't know how loud they are. I'm sure they don't, but you have to have some idea that the person below you can hear you to some extent.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I hate it when I'm trying to get to all the fun games in this forum and I get this message: This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread