+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 109 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: I hate it When....

I hate it when I consistently screw up! The time for me to retire from FoRT is no longer looming, it has arrived. "Time it was, and what a time it was".
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;3586692;
    I hate it when I consistently screw up! The time for me to retire from FoRT is no longer looming, it has arrived. "Time it was, and what a time it was".
    You are not going anywhere my friend. We all screw up

I hate it when the kids leave the lights on all day. They are old enough to know better.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

lopevian! We would miss you too much! Say you won't!

I hate it when no matter which channel you turn the TV on, it's always on a commercial.

Get back in here, Lopevian!!! We want to chat with you!

I hate it when someone says good-bye, and I don't want them to leave.

I hate it when people don't realize how much they're appreciated. (Lopevian, You will be getting a Bunny call if I don't see you soon )

I hate it when there's crowds of people wanting to check out at the store, and only 2 check-out lines open.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I hate it when kids have an ungrateful attitude when they have so much to be thankful for.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3590613;
    I hate it when there's crowds of people wanting to check out at the store, and only 2 check-out lines open.
    Last week, I was in the grocery store with 2 months worth of food in my shopping cart, and there were only 2 lanes open and really backed up. A cashier, God bless her, opened up a '15 items and under' lane and waved me forward. I was totally shocked! I insisted that the woman behind me, who had significantly fewer items, go ahead of me. After she checked me out, she closed the lane! Some days, things just go right.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate it when I am adjusting to a new medication.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I hate it when kids from the high school cut through our yard and throw trash around. ( I live two doors from the school!)

+ Reply to Thread