+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Re: I hate it When....

Have you been talking to my son prhoshay??!! He just never gets that he is horrible and telling a lie!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I used to tell mind that, at least, if he was going to be a liar....be a GOOD one. Judge Judy nails it when she says, "If their mouths (adolescents/teens) are moving, they are lying."
    She is RIGHT!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

I hate it when it rains all day while I have to be out in it and then it quits when I get home.

I hate it when people leave the 's' off words that are either plural or possessive. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3383926;
    Stop eyeballing the other tables!!! :nono
    I hate it when prhoshay catches me being naughty. I'd lie about it, but she'd catch me at that, too!

I hate it when people have dogs on chains; any animals on chains (other than those being walked or exercised), actually. If they have to chain an animal in a yard, you probably aren't equipped to have that animal.

I hate it when my kids are not home....I realize they need a life but I'm not happy about it.

I hate it when I make a nice meal and it is not appreciated.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I hate it when most furniture is just high enough from the floor to permit dust and dirt to gather underneath, but not high enough to be cleaned easily.

Ihate it when people are, obviously, enchanted by the sounds of their own voices and opinions and go on...and on...and on.....

+ Reply to Thread