+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 109 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: I hate it When....

I hate it when I see good kids...all in a quest to be "cool"... allowing themselves to be influenced by kids who are repeatedly making bad decisions.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate it when I call a company and I get an automated voice who is trying to be friendly and tells me to press 1 then 2 then 3 then its not what I want. I start over and the whole saga begins again.

I hate it when you get home from work on a Friday only to realize that you forgot your wallet on your desk at work so you have to drive all the way back to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3382192;
    I hate it when I have bronchitis, and can't sleep at night because of the coughing.
    My son has that now and just woke up again barking like a dog. I hate that I feel helpless when my kids are sick.

I hate it when my kitty eats Kleenex and drops little white paper spitballs all over the place.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I hate it when I'm at a restaurant and another dish at the table looks more appetizing than my food.

Stop eyeballing the other tables!!! :nono

I hate it when I put the time into growing a vegetable garden, and then the tomatoes don't produce.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I hate it when I think I have more money in my purse than I do and I end up looking stupid.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I hate it when people don't lie well. They totally insult my intelligence.

+ Reply to Thread