+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

I hate it when people stand right in the CENTER of a grocery aisle...and act oblivious to anyone else in the store!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    I hate it when a group of people are walking so damn slow in front of me...and I can't get around them.

I hate it when people stare. (It makes me really paranoid).

I hate it when my friends smoke in front of me and blow all their freakin smoke in my face. (Ahh...I hate the smell of smoke.)

I hate it when teachers RANDOMLY call on me to answer a question in class. About 98% of the time I don't know the answer to the question....or even what the question was. (Sheesh. If I knew the answer I would have raised my hand!)

I hate it when my computer freezes. (Which is about every 10 minutes).

I hate it when people call me Livia. Hellooooo, can you not see the O in front of my name? It's OLIVIA. (I know, I know...I'm weird, but it's always been a big pet peeve of mine.)

Alright, I'm done! Glad I got all that off my chest......
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

I hate it when...
    Somebody gets on the elevator and hits the next floor to get off- when the stairs are right next to the elevator door. :fight

You spend 45 minutes making your hair straight only to step outside and notice the 95% humitiy in the air
    (People with curly hair can relate)
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by RealityFREAK
    I hate it when...
    Somebody gets on the elevator and hits the next floor to get off- when the stairs are right next to the elevator door. :fight
    Oops! I always do that. I live on the second floor and constantly take the lift.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I HATE it when I sit in a no-smoking area in a restaurant, and you can still smell smoke! I'm a non-smoker, and feel I shouldn't have to breathe it.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by RealityFREAK
    I hate it when...
    I prefer to take the stairs, but sometimes I do that when I'm not at home and I don't know where the stairs are.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by angelic_one2002
    I HATE it when I sit in a no-smoking area in a restaurant, and you can still smell smoke! I'm a non-smoker, and feel I shouldn't have to breathe it.
    I hate that too. Actually, I smoked for ten years and quit right before I got pregnant, but now it bothers me so much to smell smoke and to be near people smoking (I guess it's one of those things where I am learning how obnoxious I was before - like when your parents tell you you're going to have kids just like you. I suppose it's my payback for annoying others with my smoking...)

I flippin hate it when you are at the movies and people still leave their cell phones on and proceed to yak away!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

And I'm sorry if anyone owns one, but those walkie cell phones are ABSOLUTELY OBNOXIOUS!!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I hate people who name drop. I mean, how insecure are you if you do it?

+ Reply to Thread