+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

I hate it when I get a soda, come back to the house and discover my lazy ass brother couldn't be bothered to make any ice.

I hate it when I have to go to school. (which is essentially, everyday)

I hate it when people are cheesy and think they're such a crack up.

I hate it when teachers or anyone else for that matter tell you what to do.

I hate it when bus drivers grumble and grumble about the smallest things. It's your job, honey, quit it if you don't like it or shut the hell up.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I hate when I have to go for Gym class.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I hate it when the car in front of me has his turn signal on and never turns.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I hate it when people don't pick up trash that is in front of their house (or dead squarrels) and just let it sit there for days.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    I hate it, when i am late for work, and after sneaking in the back door, my boss is waiting for me in my office....

eek yeah Quin that sucks.

I hate it when I am too tired to go get ready to go out and I sit at the FORT instead of moving my lazy butt to go get ready to go out
    especially when I was suppose to be somewhere an hour ago and I'm still sitting here!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the only one who hates it either......
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I hate it when people drive like they are out in the country somewhere, on a four or six lane road.

I hate it when its still snowing way past when it should have quit.

I hate when people leave their dogs in the car for any reason. Trust me , they'd rather be at home sleeping, than sitting waiting for you to get groceries or whatever...

I hate it when people at the beach leave out all their trash, meal leftovers, and cigarette butts on the sand so it goes in the water I have to swim in!!!

i hate it when while doing something else i get hungry for something, then go to the cupboard and find out that we dont have it
    i hate it when guys tell me about all their problems with girls
    i hate it when i put off mowing the lawn and then one day realize i could probably get lost in it
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I hate it when one or two people save premium seats for their hundreds of friends at a general admission event.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread