+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 109 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

I hate it when the cat jumps up onto the counter & knocks a burning candle in a glass jar to the floor, where the glass breaks & there's wax with glass imbedded in it all over the kitchen floor

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Oh, yuck. There is a trick to get that up too bu tI can't for the life of me think of it....
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

There is a trick to get that up too
    I think it's ice cubes?

I hate it when Mr. Tootles happily bites me and draws blood and makes a bruise with his Dracula Catula teeth when he really just needs to learn how to lick my hand instead!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Ow. I think ice cubes works with that too!
    home at last

I dislike it strongly when the owner of a big monster truck or fancy schmancy car takes up TWO parking spaces because their EGO needs that much space.

I hate it when people are modest. It annoys me. Especally when they just said that they do a good job on it and brag about it and you tell them they do a good job, they they say " No really, I dont." or when it's obvious that they have done a good job and they just keep telling everyone they dont. I use to be that way ( Im being serious ) and It's a good feeling to have, but I soon realized that after awhile, people didn't want to tell me that it was a good job because they where tired of telling me that it was. So I stopped.

I hate it when my boss calls me Wendy. (my name is not Wendy) I've been working here for 2 months and he sees me everyday...you'd think he'd get it right when I don't answer to Wendy.

I also hate it when people don't shower and wash their clothes. And then I have to buy room fresheners to put throughout the office. Grrr

I really dislike it when my I call my evil twin sinister and all she does is complain about how bad her job is for the next hour and doesn't even bother to ask how I am before she says she's got things to do and can't be talking on the phone all day to me.

I hate it when I wash something, and there's still a stain in it after it's dried!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I hate it when I've said something and it's taken the wrong way.

+ Reply to Thread