+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1085
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Re: I hate it When....

me too!!

I hate it when someone pronounces the word buried, "burr-ied" instead of "berr-ied". Maybe a different part of the country but it irks me.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hate it when I go shopping in a different grocery store than my usual one. It takes me four times as long because I don't know where to find things!
    inthegarden likes this.

I hate it when every time I go to put put gas in my car it's costs me more than the time before.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I hate it when I open up a bill to find that they've made a mistake once again and I need to call to straighten it out.
    inthegarden likes this.

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

I hate it when you politely tell the salesperson who has called you, that you don't need whatever it is that they are selling at a really great price, thank you for calling, and they just keep talking and talking and....click!
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hate it when I forget to turn off my alarm clock and get jolted awake on the weekend when I could have slept in! True, I can go back to sleep, but it's an unpleasant experience.
    nanaslbkp and 1dog2kids like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate it when people decide to lean on their car horns when they should be stepping on the brake pedal. Idiots, unite! What is your point, anyway? All you're doing is driving your blood pressure up.
    Bunny555 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate it when people don't use the direction signals on their car. Yes I know we live in a small town but that doesn't mean I know where you're going.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

People think that there is a difference between a fracture and a break....as in a bone. If something is fractured...it is broken! I realize that the word "fracture" makes a condition sound more severe, but it's not!
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I hate it when I do something nice for someone (because I am nice) and they want to take advantage and ask for lots more.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

+ Reply to Thread