+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1085
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: I hate it When....

I hate it when someone calls with a wrong number, asking for someone who doesn't live here, and when I tell them that they say "Are you sure?". Well, duh, yeah I'm sure! I've lived here all these years and that person has never lived with me. You dialed a wrong number. Get over it and hang up instead of arguing with me!

I hate it when someone comes up to you and asks how you're doing and then walks away before you answer. Why did you ask if you don't care to know?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I hate it when I answer the phone and someone says, "Who's this?" I say, "You called me! Who is this?"
    Baby's Breath and 1dog2kids like this.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was always taught to say, "Whom are you calling?" I think I get more annoyed when you tell people, in a polite way, that they have the wrong number ("I'm sorry, you have the wrong number.", and they HANG UP ON YOU without another word.....like YOU did something wrong. I take it not everyone has heard of home-training.

I hate it when people get nasty or snippy, for no good reason.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 02-18-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

So do I.

I hate it when moms put their little girls on Toddlers & Tiaras and say the reason they are there is because the child just LOVES beauty pageants.
    Photobabe and 1dog2kids like this.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I hate it when such shows and people even exist.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate it when people refer to a baby as "it". They could, at least, say "the baby" if they don't know the sex. I call my car "it", among many other inanimate objects.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate it when someone's kid is annoying you, like kicking the back of your seat in a movie theater, and the parent's don't do or say anything to stop it. Keep control of your brat or someone who is not as nice as me is going to ream them out one day!
    nanaslbkp likes this.

I hate when, while going about my daily job, I get behind bicyclists on narrow, curvy, hilly country roads and they refuse to move over or turn into a driveway or cross street to allow cars to safely pass.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

I hate that too, Photobabe!

I hate it when the driver in front of me appears to be looking for where they're supposed to go and go slow as a turtle in a no-passing zone and may suddenly brake, turn, or back up with no warning. Pull over, call someone or look at a map, and figure out where you're going, then get back on the road! Stop being a hazard to other drivers because you're lost!! If you miss your turn, it's no big deal. Go on ahead and turn around at the first safe place to do it instead of taking desperate measures to make the turn after you've almost passed it.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

+ Reply to Thread