+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1085
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I hate it When....

Re: I hate it When....

I hate it when I have to clean up someone else's mess - because they didn't heed my advice in the first place!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4103916;
    I hate it when I have to clean up someone else's mess - because they didn't heed my advice in the first place!
    You must have ESP; that happened in our house at dinnertime last night.

I hate it when my hubby leaves the dinner dishes until after "Jeopardy" (I am unable to do some kitchen tasks right now).

FORT Fogey

I hate it when I run out of threads to post on, and nobody is on here to challenge me.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I hate it when CBS makes an executive decision to switch to a different football game just because one of the scheduled teams is kicking butt. They wanted a "more competitive" game so they switch from the Steelers to the Raiders and Chiefs. Got to watch Matt Cassell get sacked and throw interception after interception. Yeah, that's so much better!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I hate it when I fight with one of my kids.......I am their biggest cheerleader and want only the best for them.

FORT Fogey

I hate it when there is a strained relationship between a parent and a child.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hate it when I have a key on my key ring and can no longer remember what it goes to!

It's not my current house or car key. I don't dare throw it out because I might come across something locked and find that's the key for it.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I agree, Pikachu!

I hate it when someone says "ex-pecially " instead of the correct way "especially".
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hate it when someone uses the wrong word choice, even after you correct them.

I had a friend that used to all the time say things like "I wanted to go a restaurant A but my parents wanted to go to restaurant B so we compensated and went to restaurant C". It was clear she meant that they compromised and chose a restaurant that had some of what each wanted. I used to correct her on it but after several times, I gave up. It just grated on my nerves every time she said it!

Yes, I'm a spelling/grammar nazi. I can't help it if I was born that way!
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate it when people say "I borrowed him some money...." That's just stupid!
    Geez.....would you please read a book....
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread