+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: I Love it When.....

I love it when is thunders and lightnings.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fan
    I love it when its warm and raining. I go for walks and like to get completely soaked! hehe

FORT Fogey
    I love it when there's a big storm outside and I'm at home with my loved ones warm and safe and watching it outside. It's a really comforting feeling.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by StevieM
    I LOVE it when your at the beach all day and you get in the shower and tons of sand starts dropping in the tub.....
    I bet you don't love that as much when you're cleaning out the bathtub...

I love it when I'm holding a tired baby and it snuggles it's head into the crook of my neck with it's chubby little hands on my shoulders, and I start to feel that limp, totally relaxed feeling in the little body as it falls asleep.

I love it when someone unexpectedly brightens up your day.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by MollyRose
    I love it when I'm holding a tired baby and it snuggles it's head into the crook of my neck with it's chubby little hands on my shoulders, and I start to feel that limp, totally relaxed feeling in the little body as it falls asleep.
    Awww! I love the visual!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I love it when people post funny & witty comments on here. I love to laugh. Also I love it when it storms outside and I'm inside all comfy and can watch it. Rain or snow either one can make me happy.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I love it when it's really hot out and and just when you've given up " Mr. Ice Cream Man" comes a cling-clinging down the street.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I love it when I wake the next morning after a long night of partying and DO NOT recall the humiliating things I did or said the night before.

+ Reply to Thread