+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 1300
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: I Love it When.....

  1. #441
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I love it when I stir a mystery.
    Senrick, you are the king of stirring a mystery.

  2. #442
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Senrick, you are the king of stirring a mystery.
    bah. I love it. but you'll all see something real special after its all over.

  3. #443
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    bah. I love it. but you'll all see something real special after its all over.
    (rubbing hands together) - Bring on the fireworks!

  4. #444
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    (rubbing hands together) - Bring on the fireworks!
    lol I love it when I can dream up a halloween av.... of traditional NYC halloween parade style.

  5. #445
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    46
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    lol I love it when I can dream up a halloween av.... of traditional NYC halloween parade style.
    please.....NO Giuliani nudie pics!

  6. #446
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    please.....NO Giuliani nudie pics!
    ewww.
    Thats just plain scary.

  7. #447
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    ewww.
    Thats just plain scary.
    I love it when I get an interesting and intriguing invitation to spend the weekend out of town - with a new love.



    Unless Sen scares me to pieces with his new av. That has to go!

  8. #448
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I love it when I get an interesting and intriguing invitation to spend the weekend out of town - with a new love.



    Unless Sen scares me to pieces with his new av. That has to go!
    whats wrong with the AV?

  9. #449
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    whats wrong with the AV?
    I love it when Sen flutters his eyelashes and acts innocent when he knows he is scaring the entire FORT.

  10. #450
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I love it when Sen flutters his eyelashes and acts innocent when he knows he is scaring the entire FORT.
    Bah, if it frightens the FORT then I wonder how any of them get out of their beds in the morning then....

    I love it when I get a reaction from a simple av.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.