+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: I Love it When.....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I love turning on the tv as I did this morning, and seeing 'Charlie' the Bachelor..on the Good Morning America show!!
    Why was Charlie on GMA? I don't like him. I question his character. You know how he acted all sad in the limo when Trista dissed him? Then like a week later - he was totally bad-mouthing her. Called her "too high maintenance." I don't like two-faced people.

But he is cute - I'll give you that.

I love it when we aren't forced to watch Rosenne again before her show even airs :crybaby

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Why was Charlie on GMA? I don't like him. I question his character. You know how he acted all sad in the limo when Trista dissed him? Then like a week later - he was totally bad-mouthing her. Called her "too high maintenance." I don't like two-faced people.

But he is cute - I'll give you that.
    Eeeewwww I could do without either of them. Trista IS high maintenance and overly self-involved.

I love it when I have time to kill

I also love it when you see Nick roll his eyes in disgust when his whiney wife Ms. Simpson says anything :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    I also love it when you see Nick roll his eyes in disgust when his whiney wife Ms. Simpson says anything :rolleyes
    I love EVERYTHING about the "Simpsons" (Nick and Jessica) as I call it. Nick is hilarious - the editing is perfect. And Jessica S. is a perfect clone of my daughter Jessica - right down to the little bump on her nose. And mine is every bit as whiny. I'm so glad her husband Jimmy has to listen to it. I think both Nick and Jess know how they are coming across on camera - I don't think she would allow it to air if she didn't have a sense of what is funny. Now that I'm done ranting (what am I, Senrik?) - I love the "Simpsons"

I love EVERYTHING about the "Simpsons" (Nick and Jessica) as I call it. Nick is hilarious - the editing is perfect. And Jessica S. is a perfect clone of my daughter Jessica - right down to the little bump on her nose. And mine is every bit as whiny. I'm so glad her husband Jimmy has to listen to it. I think both Nick and Jess know how they are coming across on camera - I don't think she would allow it to air if she didn't have a sense of what is funny. Now that I'm done ranting (what am I, Senrik?) - I love the "Simpsons"

Jd ,I agree .

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Jd ,I agree .
    I have to ask - to you agree about the "Simpsons" or that I'm starting to sound like Sen?

I love it when I get that burst of energy and frantically - and erratically - clean my house.

OK JD, I got the hint I realised I'm hated here OK?

~senrik the unamused.
    Last edited by senrik; 09-16-2003 at 05:19 PM.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    OK JD, I got the hint I realised I'm hated here OK?

~senrik the unamused.
    Senrik - WE LOVE YOU HERE! Plus, if you didn't like the attention you wouldn't keep coming back for more. Relax, it's all in jest, but I'll stop. I don't want to ruin your vibe.

I love it when I can make others feel better by apologizing.

Senrik - WE LOVE YOU HERE! Plus, if you didn't like the attention you wouldn't keep coming back for more. Relax, it's all in jest, but I'll stop. I don't want to ruin your vibe.

I love it when I can make others feel better by apologizing.
    Its ok... I knew to skeddadle before i got too pissed off.... (Remember i told you that I'd do that?). Just that I'm not exactly looking for attention, you see.

~senrik the calm.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread