+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: If...

Re: If...

Well JD, I'm not going to see your bf after all. After being in bed sick for three days, I just don't have the energy to go. I put the tickets on freecycle and had over 20 responses in 5 minutes, so at least someone will get to use them. I would hate to see those tickets go to waste.

If my husband came home and ASKED if I wanted to move to FL, I'd start making arrangements to move. I think he knows better than to come home and TELL me we're moving anywhere. If he did, I'd be on the next plane out to an exotic location for a vacation ALONE. Then I'd make arrangements to move when I came home and was actually talking to him again.

If you could have any car you want, which one would you choose?
    Last edited by RomanticHeart; 08-28-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Ugh - I don't think I could live in Florida. And I wouldn't leave my grandkids. I'm afraid if I did have an s/o, he'd be going on his own or staying put.

Any car I want? I love the car I have now. (An awesome Pontiac G-6 coupe with all the bells and whistles.) I do like the Solstice and debated getting that car, but it was a little too mid-life-crisis looking to me. I do love a nice Jag, however. But totally unnecessary.

If you were in Vegas, what show would you like to see?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

It would be between Terry Fator and Jeff Dunham, they are both very, very good! My daughter saw Terry in Vegas and brought me one of the sock puppets Terry's mom makes for his fans.

If you could re-live one episode in your life, what would it be?

It would definitely be my senior year of college. I was in my favorite city (Boston), the world seemed so full of hope and promise and I was surrounded by the best friends I've ever had.

If you could have a conversation today with anyone you wanted, who would it be?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

It would be my Mom...I wish I could have more time with her and feel her arms around me once more. I miss her so much.

If you could invent a money saving device, what do you think it would be?

A car with out-of-this-world gas mileage

If your smoke detector started beeping in the middle of the night because the battery was dying, would you head to the store for a new battery, or would you take the battery out and go back to sleep?

I'd take it out and go back to sleep.

If you got out to your car and realized you didn't pay for something, would you go back in and pay for it or leave?

The last time that happened, I mentioned it the next time I went to the store. (It was a can of tuna fish that was in the corner of my buggy, and the cashier didn't see it.)

If you drop some coins at a drive-thru window, will you open your car door to retrieve them?

no

If your child didn't make it home in time for curfew, what would you do?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

That only happened once with one of my daughters, and I told her that was unacceptable. She never did it again. (I'm sure my kids were switched at the hospital and those with my genes are driving unsuspecting parents crazy!)

If your kids were switched at the hospital and you didn't find out for a few years would you trade back?

+ Reply to Thread