+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 106 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: If...

Re: If...

Gerard Butler

If you could be doing anything right now what would you do?

Exactly what I'm doing-- sitting on the couch, watching a Christmas movie, and playing online. I'm too stuffed to move.

If you could design your next pair of earrings, what would they look like?

I would just like a pair of simple princess cut diamond studs (probably a 1/2 car. each) set in platinum. Just a nice simple pair of earrings.

If you weren't working in the carreer you are in today what do you think you would be?

I have absolutely no idea. I've been writing books for over 20 years and have never given thought to another career. I don't know-- maybe writing for a fashion magazine, but I doubt if I would've stayed with it this long. I'm sitting here trying to think of something and nothing comes to mind. I think we all have a special gift and talent and I think I was lucky enough to find success with mine.

If you could choose what your next boyfriend looks like, what features would you pick?

I think it's sexy when guys have dark hair and blue or green eyes. I also like guys about 6 ft or a little taller and a little squishy (no skinny stick men for me). Not too hairy.

If you could give your husband a foreign accent what country would it be from?

Mmm, I don't know. I like his voice. Maybe Australian? I don't know. I'm not big on accents from other countries.

If you could date one athlete, who would you choose?

Derek Roy of the Buffalo Sabres

If you could overcome one fear what would it be?

I've lost a lot of loved ones to cancer, including both parents, so it's a big fear I'd like to lose.

If you could lose a fear, which one would you choose?

My fear that I'm not good enough. It's hard to explain, but I avoid social situations and dating a lot because I'm afraid that I'll eventually let everyone down. I guess it's more of a fear of failure.

If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?

Cali, if your mother is indifferent to you, that's a fear that doesn't surprise me. You are a good person with a lot to offer any relationship. Know that. Tell yourself that 10 times a day-- out loud until it registers. Read this out loud. It registers through other senses that way. If you need me to, I'll send you PM every single day with it as long as you read it out loud.

Hmm, I like what I read about Kate Winslet. She always sounds down to earth and friendly.

If you could pick one designer to make 10 clothing pieces for you, who would you choose?

+ Reply to Thread