+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: If...

Re: If...

We don't have a bug problem here. It's too cold most of the year. I'd probably buy something and spray them. If that didn't work, then I'd call an exterminator.

If someone from freecycle told you they were disabled and asked you to deliver an item you listed, would you do it?

If it was a smaller lightweight item. I can't lift the heavier stuff and have a really small car.

If you planned on going to a movie but all of your friends all bailed on you on a Friday night would you still go to a movie by yourself?

If it was something I wanted to see and felt like going I would. I'd probably call someone else to see if they wanted to join me.

If you saw someone hitting on your husband, would you make your presence known?

I'd wait to see how he reacted first.

If given the opportunity to receive free plastic surgery, would you do it?

That happened at a party last night with my husband and a group of us stood across the room laughing at him. He's really cute, but such a geek and was squirming bad. He kept looking at me to save him, but I just laughed harder.

I doubt it.

If your doctor recommended a controversial surgery for a torn knee ligament, would you do it?

If it was my absolute best option, yes.

If you had the opportunity to travel to space would you?

no

If you could have a big wedding, would you want one?

No, small and very intimate. Maybe a beach with no shoes and lots of tropical flowers and candles with only a violinist for music as the sun is setting. Then a reception lit by bonfire and tiki torches with simple foods like fruit and kabobs or something. I hate the big cliche'd weddings where it is more about the stuff than the promises.

If you had a chance to have your wedding all over again would you do anything different?

No, I never wanted one. I had the beach wedding and the honeymoon I wanted. The marriage didn't work out so well but "two out of three ain't bad"

If you found out that someone had lied to you. would you have a hard time trusting them again?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Yes

If you were given free dance lessons, which dance would you like to learn the most?

Bunny!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread