+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192931331835831083 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Last Saturday. There were some weirdos running through the lawns in my neighborhood after 2 a.m.

When was the last time you hit on a member of the opposite sex?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

For a real hit, in middleschool. I really didn't know how much it would really hurt a guy there. After I kicked him, I was going to run, but he fell and rolled around. Needless to say, he still picked on the others, but was never vulgar to me again!

When was the last time you got caught doing something you did not want anyone to see?

Oh geez, this morning. My co-worker and I were having a very, candid discussion about men prior to the arrival of everyone else, and it turns out another co-worker came in a side door, and heard us, and then commenced to make fun of us. My...face....was....red!!!

When was the last time you asked someone on a date?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

FORT Fogey
    My bra has gotten really uncomfortable because I'm lactating and I was adjusting myself in my office, when a student came in to ask a question...

Oops - too slow. It's been a while since I asked somebody on a date (if indeed I ever have), because I've been with the same person since I was 18...

When was the last time you stole office supplies from work?

Never. But my last boss made me take home a bunch of really cool equipment that they were going to toss.

When was the last time you used a messenger program?

FORT Fogey
    This morning - talking to old friends from college.

When was the last time you videotaped something?

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    My bra has gotten really uncomfortable because I'm lactating and I was adjusting myself in my office, when a student came in to ask a question...
    I'm laughing at the visual. Depending on the student, I wonder if he/she understood what was happening! I also started to think of John and his avatar.

Two years ago for class.

When was the last time you were annoyed/angered by a stranger?

I don't own a videorecorder, so I guess never? Although the last time I was in a home movie would be at a wedding about a year ago.

When was the last time you travelled out of your state, and where did you go and why?

Darn, I was late.

I've been angered by news articles and politicans, and I guess they're strangers. Otherwise, most things roll off my back.

When was the last time you travelled out of your state, when and why?

+ Reply to Thread