+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273741141645641064 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

FORT Fogey
    Never...That's kind of silly...

When was the last time you went a week without bathing?

Never...That's kind of silly

When was the last time you fasted?

FORT Fogey
    Never - good thing my religion isn't into that! I'm a Unitarian Universalist, by the way...

When was the last time you had a conversation with a stranger?

(Come play You Choose... with me too ajg)

I do that constantly. Last time I went to the grocery store, I guess. Few days ago.

When was the last time you saw someone you knew out in public, and avoided them so that you didn't have to make pleasant conversation?

FORT Fogey
    It happens all the time. I read while I walk, so I can pretend I don't notice them, although I'm quite aware of my surroundings when I'm reading. If it's a good friend, I'll talk to them, but I know too many people and am too busy to chit chat.

When was the last time you had to keep a big secret? And what was it...?

There's a woman who is on the fringes of my social circle who is legitimately crazy. Seriously, this woman has issues. Most of us really can't stand her and think she needs some serious therapy. However, she's dating a guy that we all really like, so we keep our mouths shut about how we feel about her. If he chooses not to see how *off* she is (and he's not stupid, he sees it. He just has a savior complex, so he seeks this kind of woman out), we aren't going to push it.

When's the last time you blurted out a secret you were supposed to be keeping? (And what was it?)

(Anna, that is the most awful, awful, awful, thing I've ever heard about on any job! That's just disgusting!! Should have filed a lawsuit!!! Sounds like your boss was an absolute turd.)

Avoiding someone in public: About a month ago. Saw a guy who was wayyyy into me when we worked together and scary/weird and I tried my best to avoid him, but I saw him in the parking lot in the end. Ugh.

When was the last time you lost a great friendship?

EDIT: Darn, I see I'm way behind, here, but my question is still good.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    I have lost touch with some really good friends over time, but I still talk to my closest ones...

When was the last time you wore slippers to a store?

AJg, never blurted out a secret. I'm an excellent secret keeper.

Anna, never wore slippers to a store. But once, I wore my pajamas in the drive thru at a fast food restaurant to get orange juice at 5:00 in the morning when I was sick. They looked like a little baseball uniform, shorts and jersey, something like "the sleep team" written on the front.

When was the last time you stayed awake all night (and why)?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I think it was probably when we drove all night to Atlantic City in college. Rarely have a stayed up an ENTIRE night. I get sleepy.

When was the last time you gambled?
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread