+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 1131 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768697071721121625621062 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Wow--about 15 years ago!

When was the last time you took a family portrait?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

(Spegs, nice picture of you by the way, really fun)

Family portrait - about 16 years ago, when I was 16.

When was the last time you saw a psychic? (if ever, zero times for me)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Does a fortune-teller count? I saw one in New Orleans when I was 18 (13 yrs ago). She had big bugged out eyes and looked the type, so I figured, five bucks to read one palm. She said, "You are not very serious about your studies right now..." DUH! I'm 18 and drunk in New Orleans, what do you expect?

When was the last time you screamed, I mean REALLY screamed?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Oh God. One time I got suckered into calling one of those psychic hotlines (that counts, yes?). First thing she said was "Give me your date of birth". Okay, fine. I give it to her. I'd turned 24 a few months earlier. She says to me "So you're 23?" Uh, no. Here's hoping her psychic powers are stronger than her math skills. She asks me if I have a job. Shouldn't she know this? I say "No, I'm a fulltime student." She says - prepare yourselves for some topnotch psychic advice, people - "You'd have more money to spend if you got a job." Well hot damn! Ya think? Really? It was even lamer than I was expecting it to be. I actually went to a "respectable psychic" about 3 years ago, too. She was crap. So was my tarot card reader. The worst part is that all this being said, I'd go again. That stuff fascinates me.

When was the last time you purposely tripped someone?

Ack, I got beat. I screamed like a banshee a few weeks ago when the building maintenance guy walked into my apartment while I was in the shower.

Same question from me.

my cousin and i are always tripping eachother
    when was the last time you picked a flower
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

When I was a kid and held dandelions under my chin to see if I liked butter (ya'all know that one, don't ya?)

When was the last time you heard a song and fell in love with it INSTANTLY, i.e. on the first listen, and almost ran out and purchased it, based on that?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by ajg113
    Oh God. One time I got suckered into calling one of those psychic hotlines (that counts, yes?). First thing she said was "Give me your date of birth". Okay, fine. I give it to her. I'd turned 24 a few months earlier. She says to me "So you're 23?" Uh, no. Here's hoping her psychic powers are stronger than her math skills. She asks me if I have a job. Shouldn't she know this? I say "No, I'm a fulltime student." She says - prepare yourselves for some topnotch psychic advice, people - "You'd have more money to spend if you got a job." Well hot damn! Ya think? Really? It was even lamer than I was expecting it to be. I actually went to a "respectable psychic" about 3 years ago, too. She was crap. So was my tarot card reader. The worst part is that all this being said, I'd go again. That stuff fascinates me.
    Didn't you learn your lesson the first time around? I think that answer would have fit the screaming question too... I would have screamed anyway.

Too slow - pretty much everything by Jaheim, Musiq, and Nas, among other artists, to the last question.

I picked a flower when I was in South Dakota visiting family and my husband asked me to bring him back a flower as a souvineer (about two weeks ago).

When was the last time you fell down the stairs?

New Years Eve. That's what a veritable boatload of alcohol and platform shoes will do to you.

When's the last time you went to a professional sports event?

Edit: lol, no, no lessons learned here. I keep waiting for the one person who actually knows their stuff. I really do believe that those people exist. I *won't* pay $75 for it again, though.

FORT Fogey
    I think I went to a White Sox game when I was a kid...

When was the last time you sang in the shower?

+ Reply to Thread