+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 1129 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314541045041004 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

How can I sleep well? jbeckham7's Avatar
    This is fun.

I think that would be a box of stencils and crayons for donations for AIDS Foundations. I had to give it to my friend's nephew. Sigh.

When was the last time you made a fool of yourself that you wished you could bury yourself in a hole?

For me this was April 13. My hubby and I were in the car and his cell phone was ringing. I knew it was my mother-in-law cuz she calls practically every hour and she had calle already three times that morning. This time she was calling to see if we were almost at her house yet.

Anyway . . . my hubby was trying to get his cell phone out of his pocket, meanwhile I'm complaining that she needs to stop calling us every two minutes and she needs to back off.

When my hubby gets his phone out, he notices he already answered it and she just heard everything I said.

Needless to say . . . I was a little embarrassed. I'm not sure what she heard because we never discussed it. Oh wel . . .

When was the last time you had to speak in public or perform in public?
    Who shot who in the what now?

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    jbeckham7 I LOVE your av!!!!
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

i preformed in a play of aladian i was a merchant i sold silks...

When was the last time you burnt a cd?
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Ok, being the AI fanatic I am, I burnt some of my favorite performances. Man . . . I am turning into the biggest, chessiest geek. But hey it's fun!

When was the last time you went on vacation (holiday for our Brit friends )? And where did you go?
    Who shot who in the what now?

It was about a year ago, I won a free stay at a hotel in Las Vegas... I love Vegas vacations :-D

When was the last time you apologized to someone?>
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

This morning. I had to apologize to my boyfriend for becoming a big, huge, horrible PMS monster last night. (I was still right, though!)

When is the last time you stumbled, tripped, or just plain fell on your butt in front of people?

Today....Im a huge klutz and i fall pretty much every day but today i went up to hand in my test and i tripped on my laces and fell right at the teachers feet!!

When was the last time you watched a kiddie movie?
    peace;

Oh lord aj I got the PMS monster now.....getting worse every second as I'm waiting to get outta here and my ride is LATE.

we need an angry pms woman here.....

um. I forgot the question
    duh

Oh yeah.

I was walking with some girlfriends the other day and some guys started yelling at us. We were being cool and ignoring them.

I tripped. Then I did that dumb thing when you trip
    you look down and back like WHAT MADE ME TRIP! When it's actually nothing
    wondering if that made sense.

I hate when I trip over nothing. I'd rather see a large boulder so everyone would know why I'm clumsy.......:rolleyes:

Ok
    when was the last time you caught yourself "baby talking" remembered Trista - shuddered- then stopped! :nono
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Ok...I'll do a twofer

Kiddie movie-last Sunday sat and watched Homeward Bound with the kids.

baby talking-think it was also Sunday. Started baby talking to the dog and continued with my husband until I noted the eye roll.

When was the last time you wrote a real letter (with pen, ink, stamps enevolpe etc etc) Not a card with your name on it but a real letter?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread