+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940801305301030 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Never..

When was the last time you had a cat-fight?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Today in the car with my friend. it was over something I said about Sierra Vista, AZ. lolz... Stupid, I know...

When was the last time you ate squid (in case you hadn't noticed, I'm in a food mood right now lolz... )?
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

About 2 years ago.

When was the last time you climbed a triee?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

About 6 years ago. The neighbors had a mean German Shephard that was attacking myself and my kid (shredded her clothes once), they wouldn't keep it fenced in. I built steps up a big tree in the yard in case my kid needed a quick escape route.

When was the last time you were hungry but couldn't afford something to eat?

FORT Fogey
    The Summer after my freshman year of college. I didn't budget my paychecks well (before I got management skills) and would run out of food before my next paycheck came and end up eating weird, random things to fill myself.

When was the last time you babysat?

LAST WEEK, MY NIECE 4 MONTHS OLD, NEVER SLEPT, ALWAYS CRIED, BIG BIG SMILE THOUGH AND ONE THICK HEAD OF HAIR.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TOLD SOMEONE THEY LOOKED GOOD WHEN THEY REALLY DIDN'T?
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Hmm. tough. I never compliment someone without a sincere intention. so.. hmm.. almost never.

When was the last time you insulted somebody?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

To their face, or behind their back?

To their face: A few weeks ago, discussing the war situation with a group of people. There was a woman there who had NO opinions of her own, and was just mirroring everything her boyfriend was saying. She didn't deviate at all. I don't care if people have different opinions on issues than I do, but I expect that if you're going to take part in such a discussion, you at least spew your OWN thoughts. Ugh. So I told her that. I didn't say it as nicely as I could have, but I also could have been MUCH meaner about it.

Behind their back: Today, same woman. We're part of the same social circle, and I found out that after we left a party last week, she did some really inappropriate stuff. I won't even tell you people what it is, because you'd all cringe. Soooo....I called her a skank. And she is one

When's the last time you dusted, swept, vacuumed, swiffered, whatever all those places in your house that you normally ignore?

FORT Fogey
    You mean, when was the last time I had my husband do that? I don't clean...

When was the last time you rode a bike?

I'll jump in . . .

Rode a bike about a month ago. My hubbie and I got them several months ago, but alas, they hung in the garage for the longest, and have only made it onto the streets once!

When was the last time you took a kid fishing?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread