+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    recently. I had a dream about Jean Louisa Kelly. I will spare you the graphic details. LOL

WWTLT you MET a famous person, who was it, where was it and how did you feel about this person afterward?
    About ten years ago, I met Danny Devito. And yes, he really is short and fat.

WWTLT you missed something bad by a short amount of time?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    About 15 years ago. The ceiling in the building I was working in collapsed just as I was opening the door to go into the room that everything from above fell into. Two people ended up in the hospital, but I counted my lucky stars that I hadn't opened the door yet.

WWTLT you saw a drive-in movie?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Dex
    Never. They used to have it here many many years ago though... during my mum's time.

WWTLT you ate too much of something which you liked until you were sick of it?

I was recently obsessed with these amazing tuna sandwiches (they were NOT ordinary tuna sandwiches) from a restaurant near my job, and I found myself getting them repeatedly, including over the weekend. Until one day, I was eating one and I....just...thought.....ugh... ..

WWTLT you caught up with an old friend? And who was it and how long had it been since you'd spoken/seen each other?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I'm gonna have to say my dad. I know you may think "friend" doesn't apply but we don't have a normal relationship. It was February when we spoke last.

When was the last time you had a cold?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I have one right now.

WWTLT you went driving around looking at Christmas lights?

I always look at the lights, ie last night. But about 4 years ago I took someone and we went driving around for almost 3 hours looking at so many beautiful lights and decorations. We were very impressed.

WWTLT someone wished you well via a site because you had a cold? I hope you feel better soon!

Aww thanks eldee. Just today

WWTLT you had someone pick up lunch for you because they were going out?

About 3 months ago. It was preordered and she made a stop first. When she got back, it was luke warm but, I didn't say anything. Her intensions were good.

WWTLT you wanted access to a room/place to do work but, couldn't get it and figured that it was for the best anyway?

A few years ago when I was in college

WWTLT you tried to concentrate on something and someone kept interrupting you?

+ Reply to Thread