+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #2611
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,483
    Can't say thats happened to me

    WWTLT you saw "A Christmas Story" ? "You'll shoot your eye out!"

  2. #2612
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    I watched the marathon (again) last year. On Christmas.

    wwtlt you stayed at someone else's house way past your welcome?

  3. #2613
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I watched the marathon (again) last year. On Christmas.

    wwtlt you stayed at someone else's house way past your welcome?
    never. I'm usually pretty sensitive about that.

    WWTLT you had a relative ruin a family gathering?

  4. #2614
    eldee
    Guest
    Fortunately,that hasn't happened unless you can count being sadden by someone not being able to show up.

    WWTLT you went out for a holiday meal instead of having it in a family members home?

  5. #2615
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Fortunately,that hasn't happened unless you can count being sadden by someone not being able to show up.

    WWTLT you went out for a holiday meal instead of having it in a family members home?
    1995: I was in Ann Arbor during thanksgiving. I have no family there.... we had japanese instead.

    WWTLT you had your holiday meal (any holiday meal) in a restaurant?

  6. #2616
    eldee
    Guest
    Never. WWTLT you ate at someone's home and something was bad or your found a bone, etc. and had to discretely hide it in your napkin?

  7. #2617
    Dex
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Never. WWTLT you ate at someone's home and something was bad or your found a bone, etc. and had to discretely hide it in your napkin?
    Never. Thank god the people whose homes I ate at are good cooks.

    WWTLT you cooked something nice (not takeouts which you pretended to cook) for a special someone and what was it?

  8. #2618
    eldee
    Guest
    The first thing that comes to my mind is breakfast. We were supposed to have gone somewhere for a pancake breakfast but, got the days wrong. I had just enough bacon, eggs, etc for two. (I know, breakfast is not a big deal but that's what first came to mind).

    WWTLT you burned something on a stove?

  9. #2619
    Dex
    Guest
    A few weeks ago, I think. It was some potato stuff... yeah I was experimenting

    WWTLT something you cooked tasted better than you expected?

  10. #2620
    eldee
    Guest
    Last year, it was either sausages or chicken and I was trying new spices.

    WWTLT you fell asleep in a place that you weren't supposed to and where was it?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.