+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #2601
    FORT Fogey combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,679
    Happened all the time during AI2

    WWTLT you had the vcr ready to tape and the channel changed the programming and set what you were going to tape for another day?

  2. #2602
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Something like that happened. I think it was some Beauty Pagent that Clay was going to sing on.

    WWTLT you posted a link that later linked to something else instead of the nice one that you wanted to share?

  3. #2603
    eternal optimist Shazzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    greener pastures
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,039
    I've never had that happen to me!

    WWTLT you stayed up too late and paid for it the next day? (and why were you up so late?)

  4. #2604
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    On Wednesday and I felt it the following day. That is the usual for me when I'm doing school work. My photography class takes up most of my school late nights. On Wednesday, I left around 1 a.m. or so.

    WWTLT you fell asleep watching TV or reading a book?

  5. #2605
    Staying Afloat speedbump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,952
    WWTLT you fell asleep watching TV or reading a book?

    Wednesday night watching the Bachelor *AHHHHHHHH* Made it to about 10:15pm and woke up at 5am. Good thing my next door neighbor had taped it.

    WWTLT you posted on a thread that already had a bunch of post's only to go back, reread them all and realize that someone had already posted the same answer or thought?

  6. #2606
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Wednesday night watching the Bachelor *AHHHHHHHH* Made it to about 10:15pm and woke up at 5am. Good thing my next door neighbor had taped it.

    WWTLT you posted on a thread that already had a bunch of post's only to go back, reread them all and realize that someone had already posted the same answer or thought?

    all the time. thank goodness for the "edit" button!


    wwtlt you watched a movie for the nth time that was ssooo good you didn't care that you have seen it so many times. (does that even make sense? i.e., I'm watching Usual Suspects for like the tenth time...)

  7. #2607
    Glad 4 Vlad! :) Tigrazhia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Good ole I.E, Southern California.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,521
    Today...watched "Mighty Wind" for ohhh...dunno...I lost count... lol

    wwtlt you flipped someone off?
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

  8. #2608
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    Today...watched "Mighty Wind" for ohhh...dunno...I lost count... lol

    wwtlt you flipped someone off?

    Maybe this will work - every time I see the Subway commercial that says it won't make up for the fact that your wife's engagement ring is actually a cubic zirconia - I flip off the tv, intending it toward my stbx-husband. Yeah, he pulled it over on me. What a fool I was.

    wwtlt you got a more detailed answer than you were expecting or even cared to hear?

  9. #2609
    Dex
    Dex is offline
    Rub a dub dub Dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    341
    A few days ago. But I like detailed answers- it means the person who is replying feels comfortable enough to share more, rather than 3-word answers. At least that's how I look at it

    WWTLT someone totally opened up to you when you least expected it?

  10. #2610
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    A few days ago. But I like detailed answers- it means the person who is replying feels comfortable enough to share more, rather than 3-word answers. At least that's how I look at it

    WWTLT someone totally opened up to you when you least expected it?

    Lots of times on here it happens. And I have some good buddies because of it. Thanks, kids, you know who you are! (as she pretends to have friends...)

    wwtlt you thought you were watching tv and then realized the sound was muted? (remember the 70s? - happened all the time back then...)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.