+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Happened all the time during AI2

WWTLT you had the vcr ready to tape and the channel changed the programming and set what you were going to tape for another day?

Something like that happened. I think it was some Beauty Pagent that Clay was going to sing on.

WWTLT you posted a link that later linked to something else instead of the nice one that you wanted to share?

I've never had that happen to me!

WWTLT you stayed up too late and paid for it the next day? (and why were you up so late?)

On Wednesday and I felt it the following day. That is the usual for me when I'm doing school work. My photography class takes up most of my school late nights. On Wednesday, I left around 1 a.m. or so.

WWTLT you fell asleep watching TV or reading a book?

WWTLT you fell asleep watching TV or reading a book?

Wednesday night watching the Bachelor *AHHHHHHHH* Made it to about 10:15pm and woke up at 5am. Good thing my next door neighbor had taped it.

WWTLT you posted on a thread that already had a bunch of post's only to go back, reread them all and realize that someone had already posted the same answer or thought?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Wednesday night watching the Bachelor *AHHHHHHHH* Made it to about 10:15pm and woke up at 5am. Good thing my next door neighbor had taped it.

WWTLT you posted on a thread that already had a bunch of post's only to go back, reread them all and realize that someone had already posted the same answer or thought?

all the time. thank goodness for the "edit" button!

wwtlt you watched a movie for the nth time that was ssooo good you didn't care that you have seen it so many times. (does that even make sense? i.e., I'm watching Usual Suspects for like the tenth time...)

Today...watched "Mighty Wind" for ohhh...dunno...I lost count... lol

wwtlt you flipped someone off?
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    Today...watched "Mighty Wind" for ohhh...dunno...I lost count... lol

wwtlt you flipped someone off?

Maybe this will work - every time I see the Subway commercial that says it won't make up for the fact that your wife's engagement ring is actually a cubic zirconia - I flip off the tv, intending it toward my stbx-husband. Yeah, he pulled it over on me. What a fool I was.

wwtlt you got a more detailed answer than you were expecting or even cared to hear?

Dex
    A few days ago. But I like detailed answers- it means the person who is replying feels comfortable enough to share more, rather than 3-word answers. At least that's how I look at it

WWTLT someone totally opened up to you when you least expected it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    A few days ago. But I like detailed answers- it means the person who is replying feels comfortable enough to share more, rather than 3-word answers. At least that's how I look at it

WWTLT someone totally opened up to you when you least expected it?

Lots of times on here it happens. And I have some good buddies because of it. Thanks, kids, you know who you are! (as she pretends to have friends...)

wwtlt you thought you were watching tv and then realized the sound was muted? (remember the 70s? - happened all the time back then...)

+ Reply to Thread