+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

About 3 weeks ago with a headcold
    WWTLT you were home alone, and scared?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Dex
    Never home alone and never scared

WWTLT you helped someone but he/she didn't appreciate it? What was it about?

A couple of winters ago I heard a dog barking late at night and a woman fussing. I didn't know if the woman was fearful of the dog or what was happening. I went outside and found the dog by itself. Although I didn't know the owner, I knew where the dog lived because they (2 dogs) usually are on the balconey barking. Anyway, I knocked on the door and she pretended that she didn't realize that one dog was missing (I recognized her voice as the woman yelling at the dog from before). She was in barefeet and didn't take a jacket. By the way she was walking and talking I knew something was off. Once the dog was retrieved she wanted to walk both and that one got away again. She said to let him go, but I caught him. We walked the dogs. Once we came back she invited me inside for just a moment. I just wanted to make sure the dogs and this woman would get inside okay. Well, I noticed about 7 perscription bottles on her counter. She told me that she was on depression medication and went to a couple of bars that night, moving along when I wanted to leave she got up in front of me and told me no, that she wanted to play a song for me. The woman is big and on stuff so I agreed. Basically, she wasn't a good hostess and she didn't care if the dog stayed out at night. Sorry, this must have been the longest answer in this thread!

WWTLT you posted on the wrong thread?

About 15 minutes ago! It's been a hectic morning and I just got going too fast!!

WWTLT you let someone in front of you in line at the store because they had only one or two items and you had a ton?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    About 15 minutes ago! It's been a hectic morning and I just got going too fast!!

WWTLT you let someone in front of you in line at the store because they had only one or two items and you had a ton?
    Erm... never To be fair, I have never bought a ton of things at one go before...

WWTLT someone helped you carry the groceries to your car?

Every now and then. The last time was two months ago.

WWTLT you were on the wrong line to pay for something? (At one movie theatre they have a line for credit card only, but you can't see the sign until you get to the window).

Dex
    Not that I can remember...

WWTLT someone let YOU cut in front of them?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    A few weeks ago at the grocery store. I only had three items and the person in front of me had a cart full.

WWTLT you let someone go ahead of you in line thinking it would be quick and it took longer than you expected?

Fortunately, that hasn't happened. I'll even ask, "is that all you're buying?"

WWTLT you really enjoyed walking outside?

Yesterday - at a nursery - buying some new trees for our back yard, as well as some other trees that we are putting in for some other people. It was a nice day!

WWTLT you were in really bad weather?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread