+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 1131 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233731235231023 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

FORT Fogey
    Yesterday. The people in the apartment upstairs got into a huge fight and a bunch of people called the police, so they made a bunch of us in the buildings tell them exactly what we heard/saw...

When was the last time you broke somebody'e heart?

About 2 Novembers back. It was time for him to go if he was going to be such a jerk. (I believe he enjoyed acting the victim and really didn't have his heart broken).

When was the last time someone told you something negative about your weight?

SteveM beat me to it!

(wondering if Anna lives next door to me) the police were all over the apartment next to me last night!

Last time I broke someone's heart - My ex-husband wanted us to move to N.C and I couldn't do it. We split.

(my heart was broken too though because we have a child together)

When was the last time you cooked something good and ate too much batter? (if you have to think long and hard I suggest blonde brownies)
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by unexplained
    (Anna, I do that on the bus and in class. I got caught reading in class and was scolded!)
    side-note: When I was in high school, I used to sneak books into class, because it was so boring. Classes in college were at a much quicker pace and were so interesting that I stopped doing that, because I watned to listen. I still read while walking, on the train, waiting in line, waiting for somebody, etc...

I make chocolate chip cookies with my step=kids and we always eat the batter - yum (never got sick from it, though)...

And the question about negative comments about weight - I could care less if somebody did say anything, because it's my body and I'm happy with it. Besides, right now, I'm happy to be getting bigger, because I'm pregnant...

When's the last time you took a bubble bath?

about 1 1/2 years ago. I got a nice shower/bath set from a friend for Christmas.

When was the list time someone said something negative about your weight?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Yesterday! Actually, it was only meant as a joke. But I thought it was put across quite crudely.

(Anna, I was reading this book by Sphie ____[i forgot her surname] Can you keep a secret? it's a wonderful book!)

When was the last time you got insulted?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Newbie
    yesterday

when was the last time somebody told you i hate you?

FORT Fogey
    I don't remember than ever happening, other than maybe when my brother and I were kids and got into fights.

When was the last time you burped or farted in public and pretended it was somebody else?

(What was the name of the book, unexplained? I'm kind of nerdy in my choice of books, because I prefer non-fiction...)

Two summers ago in a pool. Actually, I started to move around to hide the bubbles. From the faces I don't think I fooled anyone!

When was the last time you ate something, had to say something, spit it out and ate it again?

FORT Fogey
    I've never spit food out because I had to say something, that I can think of anyway. But sometimes I eat something and it's too hot, so I spit it out, wait a minute, then eat it again.

When was the last time you peed in the swimming pool/beach?

+ Reply to Thread